Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR How i learned to hate myself and everyone around me.

FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★★
8d 21h 20m
I used to really think looks didn't matter. I mean, i always knew there were people more attractive than me, and it didn't matter to me. it was like an "oh well, that doesnt mean anything" I'd look around at people and it was hard for me to even judge someone as ugly. Sure there was better looking people, but I'd never look at someone and go "oh my god they're fucking hideous oh-no get them away from me" there was a few exceptions of course of those obese redneck types but to me the personality always mattered.

Then I noticed that I was being treated different, Not just a "i'm greasy and not developed yet" kind of way, like a real hate boner type of way. Then i opened myself up to critism. I coped by saying i just didn't have style, if i layed off the cookies i'd get more appealing and that's really all i had to do. Then i really started to be unsettled with my appearance. and then i opened myself up to critics only to be told by massive amounts of people that it wasn't just style but it was my face and how it was missing ever so slight variants of things that apparently people pay attention to EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. THEY. LOOK. AT. A. PERSON. These normal people, are literally nitpicking not just your weight which is visable, but every single half centimeter, every way a strand of hair is laying, every single pore on your skin or acne bump you can't see in the mirror, or slight redness from allergies, every single millimeter of cheek bone, every single millimeter of nose length, if you're eyes are exactly symmetrical ect. these people are processing all this information and their head and then are repulsed by you for it. Like ?????????????????????????????.

highinhibition

highinhibition

Overlord
★★★
33d 20h 56m
too high inhib to look people in the face

Justdone

Justdone

Drifter of Incels.is
★★
85d 6h 42m
FutureHallOfHanger said:
it was my face and how it was missing ever so slight variants of things that apparently people pay attention to EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. THEY. LOOK. AT. A. PERSON. These normal people, are literally nitpicking not just your weight which is visable, but every single half centimeter, every way a strand of hair is laying, every single pore on your skin or acne bump you can't see in the mirror, or slight redness from allergies, every single millimeter of cheek bone, every single millimeter of nose length, if you're eyes are exactly symmetrical ect. these people are processing all this information and their head and then are repulsed by you for it. Like ?????????????????????????????.
it’s over if ya have moderate acne in your 20s as a male can’t even apply for a job in a office because of lookism only way to live is as a freelancer

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
6d 23h 33m
humans are interesting

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Wizard
★★★★
97d 13h 48m

Some science to better understand looks.

Scientists home in on origin of human, chimpanzee facial differences

calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★
40d 17h 7m
Normies are cruel and like to ostracize what else is new

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★★★
63d 17h 30m