Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story how I knew it was really over

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
I once talked to a foid for a few days from /soc/ discord thread not even anything sexual or with such intentions even. Then I wanted to call so she said ok and my webcam went on then for like 3 seconds then I was immediately blocked in less than 5 seconds shit you not.

I knew it was over from that point. Still haunts me. Any shred of thinking I had a chance was nullified as I already knew this was my last attempt.

:kys:

Last edited:
Foids don't give a shit about anyone but themselves.

Brutal, foids always expects at least high tier normie because men below that are invisible for them.

I once talked to a foid for a few days from /soc/ discord thread not even anything sexual or with such intentions even. Then I wanted to call so she said ok and my webcam went on then for like 3 seconds then I was immediately blocked in less than 5 seconds shit you not.

I knew it was over from that point. Still haunts me. Any shred of thinking I had a chance was nullified as I already knew this was my last attempt.

that's extremely brtual tbh :feelscry:

brutallest thread i've ever read here

Mother ficker

So some random /soc/ foid blocked you and now she lives rent free in your head?

Grow some backbone dude