Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How i found out that personality doesn't matter

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
Basically i've had some friends untill everyone started hitting puberty and then they suddenly turned on me, at that time i didn't know why and i thought it was because they were bad people, later when i discovered that looks are the only thing that matters i've finally understood why everyone turned on me

Femoids in my class hated me, from the start (because foids hit puberty earlier than men) so they riled these guys up against me, how do i know? they had a simp circle at age 12 while fucking a chad who was 5 years older, literally all the guys i'd talk with a year ago then, have been gathering around the foids

i have tried acting out multiple personalities, from neutral normie to badboy chad, how did it go? well when i was a neutral normie then i got picked on, but when i was a badboy chad type i fought back and got branded as a mentally unstable evil fag

Also i tried talking to foids in every personality i saw and tried out, every attempt failed (Hmmm guess foids don't like any personality :feelsclown:)

replies i got when saying hi to a foid (or when trying to start a conversation) (besides getting ghosted 80% of the time) were

- get away weirdo
- fuck off
- go away loser

Also i'd like to add that the chad that i tried to imitate slapped a foid and later he was kissing and hugging her :feelsclown:

Personality has never mattered and I knew this as young as 4 years of age.

for a long time(before i hit 15) i thought my problem was my personality.I even became a robin hood delinquent. I beat up the bullies,had a group of friends that had some incels,was famous throughout the entire school, guys wanted to prove themselves strong and wanted to beat me up,guys twice my size came to me and shook hands with me in respect.Did i get an ounce of female affection?fuck no.

when i was permanently excluded i decide that i should calm down and be a good boy.Did i get an ounce of female affection?fuck no.

A few foids told me I had "small dick energy".

This is because of LOOKS+HEIGHT not personality or some bullshit.

5'9 and 3/10 face = small dick in the eyes of foids

foids are the worst. Bet they were feminist as well

Dude i never had friends.
Consider yourself lucky ffs.

Dude i never had friends.
Consider yourself lucky ffs.
well it was like 3 guys that i used to talk to i never talked to anyone outside of school;

small PSL energy

Big dick energy = 6'0"+

Why are they obsessed with dick size even though they supposedly care about personality

Why are they obsessed with dick size even though they supposedly care about personality
Because they're hypergamous and their pussy is stretched out from being whores so they try to compensate with 7+ " dicks.

reddit gayniggers think that it didn't work because i didn't do it for long enough

plot twist i did it for 6 years :feelsclown:

Last edited:
IT says you're not truly nice if you want to get into someone's pants. If that's the case, no man is nice, because men are horny af and always thinking about sex and most men want to fuck all minimally attractive women they see.

Last edited:

Any bitch who ever tells me I have "small dick energy" to my face is gonna feel the "rape energy" of my small dick at some point in her life

Any bitch who ever tells me I have "small dick energy" to my face is gonna feel the "rape energy" of my small dick at some point in her life
Based and Low-inhib tbh