Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How I Exposed a Chad in HighSchool and Humilated Him

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
When I was in first year of highschool, I liked this girl and she was a high tier becky. I was delusional lol. Basically this Chad who made fun of me but never explicitly bullied me said "hey anon you like that girl" i said "yeah" he basically said "cool cool". Next thing i know he's rizzing her up and has her arm around her. He keeps looking at me and eventually he gives her a kiss on the cheek. It got to the point where he'd PDA in front of me just to piss me off. He thought it was going to be our little secret but i exposed him. I literally said one day, standing at the bus stop, with him in the open kissing her for the school to see

>"Hey, Chad, you can stop now I get it, ok, you win I lose, but here's the thing. You're not going to convince me or anyone with a brain you really love this girl. I know you're just doing this because you know I want to bang her!"

She looked at him and was like "what is he talking about"

Chad's like "idk he's an idiot just whatever"

I said "YEAH, Becky, Chad literally asked me if i liked you i said yes i used to have a crush on you, so just to make fun of me he hooked up with you".

The whole school heard this and kind of was in agreement because they knew this guy was a fuckboy. Chad did end up fucking her but then she broke things off because of exactly what I said, she figured out he didn't love her but was using her as an instrument to trigger me.

ALSO IM DRUNK RIGHT NOW SO IF THERES GRAMMAR MISTAKES THATS WHY

Chad did end up fucking her but then she broke things off because of exactly what I said, she figured out he didn't love her but was using her as an instrument to trigger me.
Entertaining story man, but how exactly is this a victory?

Is this the same girl from the young clint eastwood chad story? I couldn't stop thinking about that post because I was in a similar situation not too long ago.
I liked this girl

When I was in first year of highschool, I liked this girl and she was a high tier becky. I was delusional lol. Basically this Chad who made fun of me but never explicitly bullied me said "hey anon you like that girl" i said "yeah" he basically said "cool cool". Next thing i know he's rizzing her up and has her arm around her. He keeps looking at me and eventually he gives her a kiss on the cheek. It got to the point where he'd PDA in front of me just to piss me off. He thought it was going to be our little secret but i exposed him. I literally said one day, standing at the bus stop, with him in the open kissing her for the school to see

>"Hey, Chad, you can stop now I get it, ok, you win I lose, but here's the thing. You're not going to convince me or anyone with a brain you really love this girl. I know you're just doing this because you know I want to bang her!"

She looked at him and was like "what is he talking about"

Chad's like "idk he's an idiot just whatever"

I said "YEAH, Becky, Chad literally asked me if i liked you i said yes i used to have a crush on you, so just to make fun of me he hooked up with you".

The whole school heard this and kind of was in agreement because they knew this guy was a fuckboy. Chad did end up fucking her but then she broke things off because of exactly what I said, she figured out he didn't love her but was using her as an instrument to trigger me.

ALSO IM DRUNK RIGHT NOW SO IF THERES GRAMMAR MISTAKES THATS WHY
Giga high iq for exposing him. The fact she still fucked him means her personality detector was broken, despite you telling her.

Giga high iq for exposing him. The fact she still fucked him means her personality detector was broken, despite you telling her.
It broke me when I found that out, I thought I was cockblocking him and tbh I almost did.

Entertaining story man, but how exactly is this a victory?
1. I humilated him in front of everyone

2. Even tho he banged her once, she broke it off and then he was sexless for a bit.

Is this the same girl from the young clint eastwood chad story? I couldn't stop thinking about that post because I was in a similar situation not too long ago.
No, she was the Stacy. in that Clint Eastwood story. In this story, the foid was a Becky who ended up not being part of the mainstream group that hosted parties. Tell me your situation that relates to the Clint Eastwood story.

awesome story bro also, Total foid death I'm sick of these little Eve Clones running around also let's not forget about The Normfags and The ChadFags

misleading thread title

stopped reading at the word rizz

No, she was the Stacy. in that Clint Eastwood story. In this story, the foid was a Becky who ended up not being part of the mainstream group that hosted parties. Tell me your situation that relates to the Clint Eastwood story.
(LONGSTORY, TLDR at the end for lazycels) My situation wasn't the same as yours but it was similar enough to the point where I could remember my own blackpilled experience. When I was in highschool I was incredibly skinny due to being poverty-stricken. (Note: The school I went to was in a very wealthy area with some notable child celebrities who I will not name because I don't want to selfdoxx). Before I accepted the blackpill, I was very optimistic about people and relationships. I saw this girl who (I thought at the time) looked like she came out of a fantasy world. I ended up facing my fears and going through with trying to interact with her. (Note: This all happened sometime in february, when valentines day was coming up. Additionally, I was told by several of my "friends" that she was single). I thought the conversation had gone well (I mainly spoke with her about our english teacher who was kind of a dickhead and I even called her cute, to which she replied with a subtle "thanks". Fast forward to the day before valentines day, I remember I was talking about my house aspirations to her and I remember her looking genuinely uninterested and even slightly irritated, noticing this, I ended up sitting somewhere else and shortly after, I ended up putting my head down. Subsequently, I hear her talking with her friend about me, basically just talking shit for a solid 5-10 minutes until they were rudely interrupted by our teacher. In all honesty, I didn't expect that girl (who was my oneitis at the time) to have such a low opinion of me despite me trying my absolute hardest to be appealing and genuine. It felt like my stomach was dropping. Before this, I was contemplating about asking her to be my valentine and was hoping she could be my first girlfriend. After I got home I remember seeing her instagram story with her just full-on making out with this one guy who I had never seen before. I looked at his account and he literally had most of the things that I aspired to have, including the type of contemporary home that I so desperately wanted. I remember vividly feeling like all of my energy was gone and I had lost the motivation to really want to move, (I stayed like that for several weeks). I ended up playing the song "Mary Jane- All Night Long" for the entire night while I was shedding tears and sitting on my waterbug-infested bed. That was the moment I realized that some people are more favored or "blessed" in this world, and the moment that chad or stacy came out of their mother's vagina, they were destined to live a life of love and comfort.

TLDR; girl i liked didn't like me back because I was skinny, ugly and poor and got with a guy who was unironically chad.

full

Good job! Never let chads walk over you

I think you mostly humiliated yourself tbh

You just showed everyone how hard Chad mogged you

(LONGSTORY, TLDR at the end for lazycels) My situation wasn't the same as yours but it was similar enough to the point where I could remember my own blackpilled experience. When I was in highschool I was incredibly skinny due to being poverty-stricken. (Note: The school I went to was in a very wealthy area with some notable child celebrities who I will not name because I don't want to selfdoxx). Before I accepted the blackpill, I was very optimistic about people and relationships. I saw this girl who (I thought at the time) looked like she came out of a fantasy world. I ended up facing my fears and going through with trying to interact with her. (Note: This all happened sometime in february, when valentines day was coming up. Additionally, I was told by several of my "friends" that she was single). I thought the conversation had gone well (I mainly spoke with her about our english teacher who was kind of a dickhead and I even called her cute, to which she replied with a subtle "thanks". Fast forward to the day before valentines day, I remember I was talking about my house aspirations to her and I remember her looking genuinely uninterested and even slightly irritated, noticing this, I ended up sitting somewhere else and shortly after, I ended up putting my head down. Subsequently, I hear her talking with her friend about me, basically just talking shit for a solid 5-10 minutes until they were rudely interrupted by our teacher. In all honesty, I didn't expect that girl (who was my oneitis at the time) to have such a low opinion of me despite me trying my absolute hardest to be appealing and genuine. It felt like my stomach was dropping. Before this, I was contemplating about asking her to be my valentine and was hoping she could be my first girlfriend. After I got home I remember seeing her instagram story with her just full-on making out with this one guy who I had never seen before. I looked at his account and he literally had most of the things that I aspired to have, including the type of contemporary home that I so desperately wanted. I remember vividly feeling like all of my energy was gone and I had lost the motivation to really want to move, (I stayed like that for several weeks). I ended up playing the song "Mary Jane- All Night Long" for the entire night while I was shedding tears and sitting on my waterbug-infested bed. That was the moment I realized that some people are more favored or "blessed" in this world, and the moment that chad or stacy came out of their mother's vagina, they were destined to live a life of love and comfort.

TLDR; girl i liked didn't like me back because I was skinny, ugly and poor and got with a guy who was unironically chad.
That's absolutely brutal. Why would she post herself making out on her story?

I will be baned, i'll be back, but you are all delusional, if <ou think that the reason woman are not interested to you romaticaly is because you are creapy in a way or another, you are the problem, if you will understand this you are on the right path, understanding and acepting that you have a problem is the first step

Otherwise you are pathetic and idiot with an IQ of 3, being generous

sorry for gramatical errors, not an native speaker
BAN THIS SIMP

Women become the biggest optimist when Chad is there despite any warnings from others or reddits favourite "red flags", around the uggo there is nothing but danger vibes though.

That's fucking brutal. You literally laid out the game plan and the whore still let Chad fuck. Foids are truly brainlets.

Chad did end up fucking her but then she broke things off because of exactly what I said, she figured out he didn't love her but was using her as an instrument to trigger me.
Ofc he fucked her fucking retarded fishhole 'I slipped and fell on his dick' :foidSoy: