Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How I Can Remain Blackpilled Yet Love Humanity

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

Many people say I am contradictory because I make so many pro-humanity threads yet claim to be blackpilled. I support so many things that would deem me "cucked" or bluepilled. I support the WEF, central banking, gun control, environmental regulation such as carbon tax, the Democratic Party, the U.N, the European Union, Justin Trudeau, globalization, social democracy, rationalism, and Christianity. How can one believe all these ideas yet still chamption the Blackpill? Well, allow me to explain.

I absolutely love the United States. I love our country, I love the constitution and love the Founding Fathers. I think they were great men who truly sought a better future. However, despite my love for everything America encompasses, I also recognize America was crafted with many flaws. America was built on the genocide of Native Americans. America was built on anti-black racism. America would not have become the economic superpower today if it were not for black slaves who grew our cotton and sold it to England for a discount... such forced labor fuelled the industrial revolution. Albeit the founding fathers did not directly ban slavery, they certainly indirectly banned it. By concocting he constitution, a perfect document, they laid the groundworks for all future progress. The Constitution which granted all men the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, was later used as the justification to free all slaves in the United States. America was not perfect at its founding, it did not live up to its own standards, but it was the ESSENCE of America that ended up granting liberty to those who so thirsted for it.

I will say I do celebrate the fourth of July, but it it is not my most patriotic holiday. My most beloved Holiday, (that i have to take my own time off for) is December 6th, 1865, the day the 13th damn amendment was ratified, where black people seized to be aliens to our """"unalienable rights"""" and "we the people" stopped meaning "we the people WHO ARE WHITE". America used its own essence to craft itself into a more perfect form.

THAT... my friends... THAT is the difference between ENERGY and ESSENCE, a common argument to justify Christianity. I view humanity as an imperfect creation of God that is striving for protection. I believe the souls that inhabit each of us are cloudy and distorted, but overtime we will find perfection in truth and love. I believe through God each of us can find ultimate LOVE and GOODNESS, even if we are not living up to it right now. I get bullied and treated like absolute SHIT at my work, and I did my whole life, but I still have hope for humanity to ascend such scummy behavior, I believe that all of us can one day ascend, both in terms of getting laid and through moral supremacy.

Thank you!

As a social reject that'd be cucked

Damn, what a cucj

You don’t? Why would you love humanity, it’s just a bunch of crazy bipedal chimps where the biggest gorilla alpha gets every single toilet to cum In and the rest of the monkeys rot

I love the constitution and love the Founding Fathers. I think they were great men who truly sought a better future.

This is the only vital bit of your post. I have a much different opinion of the US citizenry.

I stopped reading and started going "kek" when I saw the WEF. :feelsPop:

Why would you give a shit about humanity when it will never give a fuck about you if of course you even are an incel like everyone here. I for one enjoy the news and watching the world burn into chaos

Cuck is a male that invests resources in the propagation of another man's genes.

Humanity, for an incel, is 100% another men's genes.

As an incel, not wishing for the annihilation of all other males, non-fertile foids and to impregnate all the fertile females is cucked.

If you have children, however, wishing for a peaceful and preserved world which to leave for your kids is natural.

Cuck is a male that invests resources in the propagation of another man's genes.

Humanity, for an incel, is 100% another men's genes.

As an incel, not wishing for the annihilation of all other males, non-fertile foids and to impregnate all the fertile females is cucked.

If you have children, however, wishing for a peaceful and preserved world which to leave for your kids is natural.
I see hope in ascension one day.

Then why'd you jump straight to calling me white trash?
Because you said "stopped reading right there" rather than "ok I read why you like the WEF and here's my rebuttal.....".

White trash are right-wingers who don't have reasoning for what they believe, they just bandwagon. I got that from you since you didn't describe why you disliked the WEF

Humanity deserves to fall into an active volcano.

Why keep your humanity ?. If you are dispised and humiliated just because of the way you look, there is no reason to keep the peace between you and other people/soyciety.

We unfortonate looking one's are at a state of constant war against our fellow human beeings. They want us dead, they want us to be cowards who dwell in their own misery. I for once refuse to submit to lesser human beings, even if they are better looking.

The true good human is known for his deeds, not for his words.

You can bluepill the suffering of an Incel only to some extend,.I for once, don't believe in "God's Test" in either way, we Truceles are born to suffer either way, and give you low tier Normies a right to existence.

What the hell is with this radical anti-WEF extremism?
You think people here are really going to support Klaus "you will own nothing and be happy" Schwab?:feelsPop:

You intelligentsia never change and neither do the firing squads

Because you said "stopped reading right there" rather than "ok I read why you like the WEF and here's my rebuttal.....".

White trash are right-wingers who don't have reasoning for what they believe, they just bandwagon. I got that from you since you didn't describe why you disliked the WEF
I hate the WEF because it's one of those organizations that want us to change our entire lifestyles in order to "Save the planet" while they continue to fly around in private jets from their multi million dollar mansions to their private islands and back.

I hate the WEF because it's one of those organizations that want us to change our entire lifestyles in order to "Save the planet" while they continue to fly around in private jets from their multi million dollar mansions to their private islands and back.
i hear they have sex slaves on those islands :fuk:

@TorturedSoul
The answer is you can't be both.

The end result of being fully black pilled is Nihilism and Misanthropy. Stick to the red pill and the blue pill if you want to "love humanity". One can only love humanity by clinging to lies and denying certain truths, and that's the exact opposite of the black pill.

@TorturedSoul
The answer is you can't be both.

The end result of being fully black pilled is Nihilism and Misanthropy. Stick to the red pill and the blue pill if you want to "love humanity". One can only love humanity by clinging to lies and denying certain truths, and that's the exact opposite of the black pill.
i disagree.... that is just one way to intepret the blackpill.

Many people say I am contradictory because I make so many pro-humanity threads yet claim to be blackpilled. I support so many things that would deem me "cucked" or bluepilled. I support the WEF, central banking, gun control, environmental regulation such as carbon tax, the Democratic Party, the U.N, the European Union, Justin Trudeau, globalization, social democracy, rationalism, and Christianity. How can one believe all these ideas yet still chamption the Blackpill? Well, allow me to explain.

I absolutely love the United States. I love our country, I love the constitution and love the Founding Fathers. I think they were great men who truly sought a better future. However, despite my love for everything America encompasses, I also recognize America was crafted with many flaws. America was built on the genocide of Native Americans. America was built on anti-black racism. America would not have become the economic superpower today if it were not for black slaves who grew our cotton and sold it to England for a discount... such forced labor fuelled the industrial revolution. Albeit the founding fathers did not directly ban slavery, they certainly indirectly banned it. By concocting he constitution, a perfect document, they laid the groundworks for all future progress. The Constitution which granted all men the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, was later used as the justification to free all slaves in the United States. America was not perfect at its founding, it did not live up to its own standards, but it was the ESSENCE of America that ended up granting liberty to those who so thirsted for it.

I will say I do celebrate the fourth of July, but it it is not my most patriotic holiday. My most beloved Holiday, (that i have to take my own time off for) is December 6th, 1865, the day the 13th damn amendment was ratified, where black people seized to be aliens to our """"unalienable rights"""" and "we the people" stopped meaning "we the people WHO ARE WHITE". America used its own essence to craft itself into a more perfect form.

THAT... my friends... THAT is the difference between ENERGY and ESSENCE, a common argument to justify Christianity. I view humanity as an imperfect creation of God that is striving for protection. I believe the souls that inhabit each of us are cloudy and distorted, but overtime we will find perfection in truth and love. I believe through God each of us can find ultimate LOVE and GOODNESS, even if we are not living up to it right now. I get bullied and treated like absolute SHIT at my work, and I did my whole life, but I still have hope for humanity to ascend such scummy behavior, I believe that all of us can one day ascend, both in terms of getting laid and through moral supremacy.

Thank you!
are you catholic or christrian?then you know that humanity is deeply rotten and filled to the brim with sin and evil.you were warned by christ and the saints,that without god we are nothing,so don't be surprised that when we throw away our lord,we become nothing more then animals. if you want to love the world,then you should start by becoming closer to christ,because from the way i see it,that's the only way you could ever think this world is anything worth saving.if god saw value in our world,then only by becoming closer and more like him,you will find an awnser to that kind of question.

this is you OP kill yourself asap

are you catholic or christrian?then you know that humanity is deeply rotten and filled to the brim with sin and evil.you were warned by christ and the saints,that without god we are nothing,so don't be surprised that when we throw away our lord,we become nothing more then animals. if you want to love the world,then you should start by becoming closer to christ,because from the way i see it,that's the only way you could ever think this world is anything worth saving.if god saw value in our world,then only by becoming closer and more like him,you will find an awnser to that kind of question.
John Locke, a strong Christian, believed all men were fundamentally good but Satan clouded our sin.

i disagree.... that is just one way to intepret the blackpill.
You're sounding like a liberal woman with a Gender Studies degree with this "my truth" vs "your truth" bullshit. There is only ONE absolute truth. If you want to claim that I'm wrong that's another thing, but don't come at me with this "we can both be right" bullshit that dishonest pieces of shit like to invoke so they can cling to their delusions. Either I'm wrong or you're wrong.

You're sounding like a liberal woman with a Gender Studies degree with this "my truth" vs "your truth" bullshit. There is only ONE absolute truth. If you want to claim that I'm wrong that's another thing, but don't come at me with this "we can both be right" bullshit that dishonest pieces of shit like to invoke so they can cling to their delusions. Either I'm wrong or you're wrong.
I am a liberal in the sense that I believe that peace, love, and mutual acceptance of all is possible. The world is big enough and resource-rich enough for everyone to be happy.

The world is big enough and resource-rich enough for everyone to be happy.
You are moving the goal post, that has nothing to do with what is true or false.

"Humans need oxygen in order to stay alive".

This statement is either true or false, there is no "interpretation".

I am a liberal
No wonder you seem to be lacking brain cells.

You are moving the goal post, that has nothing to do with what is true or false.

"Humans need oxygen in order to stay alive".

This statement is either true or false, there is no "interpretation".

No wonder you seem to be lacking brain cells.
The Blackpill is a POSITIVE statement on the world, by positive i mean it's descriptive, not prescriptive. There is no truth when it comes to normative statements (i.e how you SHOULD react to something)

There is no truth when it comes to normative statements (i.e how you SHOULD react to something)
There is, but there are things like: personal bias, mental illness, differing perspectives, etc that lead to differences in how people thing.

What you are essentially arguing is that there isn't a "blank slate" or a "neutral thought-frame" from which one could make the most logical decisions if outside influence wasn't involved. That's false.

Take racism and children for example. Children have to be taught racism, it has to be internalized. But if you raised a group of children of different races and ethnic groups together, without any information of past human history, they wouldn't be racist, the concept would be foreign to them, they probably all consider each other siblings/family.

Your position is basically "everybody has their own interpretation", but you are leaving out the part that different interpretations can be the result of "false doctrine" (the wrong way of thinking).

If someone is illogical and emotional to begin with, their interpretation of things is always going to be wrong.

Now there's no point in carrying on this argument further because I know full well where your mindset is now. Stop wasting your time and just go join reddit, you really don't belong here. I find it funny that you weren't able to "interpret" that this place is not suited to your beliefs despite being liberal and having the arbitrary belief system you do.

from what i've surmised, you've been bragging about your above average means on every single post. it's easy to have an appreciation for humanity and your circumstances when you're privileged in that way.