Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How I become Chad, the destroyer of pussy

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Yes, obviously it's 30 pages long, you need to remember it's from TRP subreddit. But anyway here you go --

If reddit doesn't load, here is the LINK.

TLDR version:

According to OP's statement, he is 3

1. Fixed his posture, OP is now 4
2. Got a nice haircut, OP is now 5
3. Do some skin care, OP is now 6
4. Get some nice clothes and fashionmaxx, OP is now 7
5. Lift for one more year, OP is now 8

Why the fuck we morons are rotting here?

:lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Why does he think that you go up by 1 on that scale for each self improvement?

Reddit won’t load, post the before and after pictures of this “Chad”.

Reddit won’t load, post the before and after pictures of this “Chad”.
Same. It's so big that it won't load. But honestly since the tldr says what it does I bet his results are mediocre.

WTF where is the SHOWER fucking incels in denial man

1. Fixed his posture, OP is now 4
2. Got a nice haircut, OP is now 5
3. Do some skin care, OP is now 6
4. Get some nice clothes and fashionmaxx, OP is now 7
5. Lift for one more year, OP is now 8
Autism

I think it’s a incel LARP tbh. Even if it’s real, he went from a high tier normie to a Chadlite/Chad. You can’t go from a 3/10 to a 8/10 without major plastic surgery.

What he wrote is blackpilled as fuck though
It was when I got these stares from women who were with their boyfriends that I began to get blackpilled. They would sit there holding their boyfriends hands or he’d be diddling away on his phone and the bitch would sneak glances and then get all fidgety. We’d meet eyes and I’d hatestare her and then she’d blush and then start grooming herself and the guy would be fucking oblivious. She would continue to sneak glances for a while until they left, or sometimes the guy would pick up on it and then hatestare me back and then put an arm around his girl or something. I don’t blame him. The whole time all I could think was “stop looking at me whore your bf is right there”.

It’s when I started getting stares from the teenage girls and children, some of them quite clearly pre-teens that it started to make me feel sick. I understand that I look like I could be in one-direction or something but I was not ready for this level of blackpilling. They can’t start this early can they? When I was that age all I cared about was yugioh. Wtf are they doing staring at me? This is wrong, very wrong. Often it would make me so uncomfortable I would get off and wait for the next train.

Oh and “boyfriend”. Lol. That word means nothing to pre-wall women. Or at least, it doesn’t mean what we think it means. It means companion. It means backup option. It means fashion accessory. It means status symbol. To be paraded around and make other girls jealous. But it definitely does not mean “exclusive sex partner”. The “boyfriend” is a term for the baseline, comfortable branch she’s sitting on at the moment while reaching for a higher-chad, at the slightest hint of confirmed upgrade the dude is dropped. Closest translation to trpSpeak is “main plate”. There is no such thing as a girl who is 100% exclusive to her man, they all cheat, and often without thinking about it, never "on purpose". They don’t see it as cheating, it's just normal to them, they feel entitled to it. Their definition of cheating changes with their whims and the weather. I’ve banged way too many girls with boyfriends to ever take the “I have a boyfriend” shit-test at face value.

You’ll be surprised at the things girls tell you when you’ve just pounded her into an existential crisis and she realises you’ll never actually commit to her, you know she’s a whore and accept it without judgement. She’s honest in that moment. The n-counts they reveal… the experiences they’ve had, and the way they speak about their boyfriends, or orbiters… With utter contempt! With revulsion, mockery! I’ve had more than one girl lay there telling me about the size of another guys dick or how much of a pussy he is or laughing about when he cried or did something embarrassing and it made me fucking sick.

Before trp I didn’t hate women. They baffled me, they confused me, they scared me, but I didn’t hate them. I treated them with “respect”, which really meant I kissed ass and sucked up to them. I didn’t get laid.

Now I get laid, and I hate women. Now they piss me off. Now they frustrate me. Now they disappoint me. Now I’m a misogynist.

Parts that stood out to me.

I swear the redpillers are even more bluepilled than SJWs these days. Fucking hate it how every advice thread there boils down to, "just lift bro!!!"

I think it’s a incel LARP tbh. Even if it’s real, he went from a high tier normie to a Chadlite/Chad. You can’t go from a 3/10 to a 8/10 without major plastic surgery.

What he wrote is blackpilled as fuck though

Parts that stood out to me.
Damn, I actually did not read it, because it was too long. You might be right, that's an incel purposefully fucking with TRP morons.

TRP subreddit is a mountain of fan fiction about how they are the biggest MMA fighters and slayers.

Next I cut my hair. It used to hang below my ears cos fuck gender norms and short haircuts were for jocks and I liked heavy metal. This time though I told a new barber to cut it short. Men have short hair.

It was a disaster. I was horrified at the boot-camp haircut he gave me, it made my face look even skinnier and gaunter than before.

But I pushed through it, after a few weeks the hair grew out and became scruffy and messy and actually… looked good. I suddenly felt 3 years older and more masculine, looked like an actual male. I began taking care of it better, stopped shampooing it every day like a retard, and after a few weeks of grease it settled into a natural, thick cleanliness. It felt so nice I would just play with it sometimes.

People commented; “your hair looks so much better this way”. I became a 5.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

TRP subreddit is a mountain of fan fiction about how they are the biggest MMA fighters and slayers.

Most of them "slay" single mother landwhales and write "field report (FR)" about it. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul:

He was born with a high genetic ceiling, unlike the majority of this forum.

The drivel is too long, didn’t bother to read.

He was born with a high genetic ceiling, unlike the majority of this forum.

The drivel is too long, didn’t bother to read.
Chances are he is a normie that thinks he is chad.

Redpillers are fucking dumber than male feminists tbh

No matter how shitty my life is, people like them have it much worse.

> Higher tier normie
> 3/10

Pick one.

Redpillers are fucking dumber than male feminists tbh
I guess their cumulative IQ is close to that of IT.
No matter how shitty my life is, people like them have it much worse.
Imagine you make up this 30 page long bull-crap and post it to some subreddit just to feel good about yourself and to get validation/internet points.

behold, the slayer of all pussy

There's some truth in that little incremental improvements can boost your looks and tbh you can fake some of the way to being better looking.

You can get a couple of points improvement and if you're an incel like the stereotypes - unwashed, gaunt from masturabting to hentai every night and out of shape looking shit because of your terrible diet and no exercise, then probably you can go quite high.

This is very different from looksmaxxing though.

Looksmaxxing is when you take someone like blackops2cel and you give them a shit ton of roids, surgery, whatever it takes.

jfl you absolutely can't go from a 3 to 8 by taking a shower and working out.

behold, the slayer of all pussy
:lul::lul::lul::lul:
There's some truth in that little incremental improvements can boost your looks and tbh you can fake some of the way to being better looking.

You can get a couple of points improvement and if you're an incel like the stereotypes - unwashed, gaunt from masturabting to hentai every night and out of shape looking shit because of your terrible diet and no exercise, then probably you can go quite high.

This is very different from looksmaxxing though.

Looksmaxxing is when you take someone like blackops2cel and you give them a shit ton of roids, surgery, whatever it takes.

jfl you absolutely can't go from a 3 to 8 by taking a shower and working out.

If you are already 6~7, you can bump 1 or 2 and become 8. That moron is a 3 LMAO.

This is peak delusion.

LMFAO, he is has created an entire cope world where he is chad, this is what inceldom does to people, it sends them insane.

Most of them "slay" single mother landwhales and write "field report (FR)" about it. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul:
This bro. When they talk about ascending and whatnot it's with a landwhale single mother almost Every time.

Why does he think that you go up by 1 on that scale for each self improvement?
The looks scale is logarithmic tbh.. every point is an order of magnitude. The max someone can improve is like 2 or 3 points and that’s if they get all the surgeries

The looks scale is logarithmic tbh.. every point is an order of magnitude. The max someone can improve is like 2 or 3 points and that’s if they get all the surgeries

Exactly. Difference between 3 and 4 is way less than that of between 7 and 8. The more you go up, the more it gets difficult to reach the next level.

Meanwhile all the foids had to do was be 3/10, put on some facepaint and they get whatever guy they want

It's funny that these people can't even do a scale right.

to be a 3/10 you need to have a fucked up face to the point where people will humiliate you and they will want you gone from their sight, I know from experience

It's funny that these people can't even do a scale right.
“Just get a haircut and better fitting glasses and you’ll easily become a 10 bro!”

Really? You’re gonna become a world record 1 in a species specimen ? Jfl

Just rope if you write long LARPs on reddit. Nothing more pathetic.