Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How I became incel

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
When I was in my late twenties, I got really fat. It was partly a side effect of antipsychotics, and partly a side effect of fried chicken.

That is when I became incel.

cheesy penis

Tried the anti psychotics didn’t like them
:feelstastyman:

When I was in my late twenties, I got really fat. It was partly a side effect of antipsychotics, and partly a side effect of fried chicken.

That's my situation, gained nothing but fat.

My story of how I became incel: Egg and sperm fused

If you weren’t incel before you’re fat, you’re a fakecel.

My story: IV black tar through nearly all my entire 20s, homeless, partial brain damage, schizoid PD. I took the road much less traveled by most incels.

cut out antipsychotics, keep fried chicken

I didn't chose the incel life, the incel life chose me

W*men create incels.

If you had to become fat to get rejected by women then you aren't incel, you are just lazy and fat

Incels get rejected when they are in their prime and at their worst

I got rejected when I was fit with abs and when I started to put on a bit of weight, so even at peak looks I had no chance, that's inceldom

I did many approaches to many different races and types of girls, even tried to "date down" and still got rejected and that shit broke me lol, I had no choice but to accept the black pill after that

If you weren’t incel before you’re fat, you’re a fakecel.
This

Last edited:

Fatcels are truecels

I was always incel
I just realized it a year ago
pretty much same
If you had to become fat to get rejected by women then you aren't incel, you are just lazy and fat

Incels get rejected when they are in their prime and at their worst

I got rejected when I was fit with abs and when I started to put on a bit of weight, so even at peak looks I had no chance, that's inceldom

I did many approaches to many different races and types of girls, even tried to "date down" and still got rejected and that shit broke me lol, I had no choice but to accept the black pill after that

This
biggest blackpill

you get jacked and mog 80% of other men body and muscle wise

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand still get fuck all and treated like shit by men and women

then its ooooooooooooover