Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how i beat some of my fears and anxiety

Mecoja

Mecoja

I'm done with everything
★★★★★
I always had general anxiety, worrying too much over anything, thinking on possible scenarios how things can go wrong and torture myself with it. One year ago was really bad, i had this constant fear of being attacked, i had trouble leaving my house. One night one cuck neighbour who was a friend of my sister came at our gate yelling that he will set our house on fire if my sister will again meddle in his marriage, he repeated twice "no matter who will be at home" alluding that he doesnt care if my little nephew is inside of the house.

I was pissed, i was full of rage because someone thinks he has the right to treat us like that. I went to the gate to confront him, he was leaving yelling and my anxiety kicked in and my body started to shiver and i chickened out. I started locking the gate at night and i never left my nephew alone to play near the gate or outside. Then i started watching youtube videos about knives and guns, self defence videos, how to carry concealed knife. I bought online a Gerber strongarm knife and i carried it everywhere with me.(pic is from the internet, i have the exact same one)

I started running scenarios in my head how he would attack me and how i would cut him open. When i saw him in the street i would stare at him provoking him to make the first move. I stopped feeling so much fear because i replaced it with anger. If something happened im not sure i wouldnt panic and anxiety would take over.

Few weeks later his wife sent letter into our mailbox begging my sister for help because he beat her up and humiliated everyday and tried to kill her. I said to my sister not to interfere because it doesnt concerns us, fuck them both. He was a low tier bald normie and a huge cuck, his wife prostituted behind his back, half of the neighborhood fucked her and even my hypocrite false morale dad tried to fuck her, that was probably the reason why he was mad at us. After that i heard he was in a hospital because he drunk some kind of acid and week later he died. I was so happy and thanked God because finally something turned out well. Since then i feel much less fear and anxiety if i have to confront someone, also i bought big chunky pocket knife with sturdy framelock.

Last edited:
Combat sports and lifting weights killed my anxiety combined with my height weight and strength I'm confident that I can destroy pretty much anyone (except heavyweight pro fighters). Ofcourse, all this is pointless because every cuck has guns/knives these days. I tend to stay away from normalfaggotry conflicts

Combat sports and lifting weights killed my anxiety combined with my height weight and strength I'm confident that I can destroy pretty much anyone (except heavyweight pro fighters). Ofcourse, all this is pointless because every cuck has guns/knives these days. I tend to stay away from normalfaggotry conflicts
Im not strong, especially not quick and agile. My point was you can mind your own business and people still find a way to drag you into their shit, im sure he would be capable of doing what he said, he was crazy enough to marry a prostitute and then be jealous and kill himself. Sometimes you have to be ready to defend yourself at all cost because some people will kill you without second thoughts.

crazy enough to marry a prostitute and then be jealous and kill himself
This is what desperation does to a man. Every man should have some standards despite being incel.
Sometimes you have to be ready to defend yourself at all cost because some people will kill you without second thoughts.
True. Always carry a gun with you.

I always had general anxiety, worrying too much over anything, thinking on possible scenarios how things can go wrong and torture myself with it. One year ago was really bad, i had this constant fear of being attacked, i had trouble leaving my house. One night one cuck neighbour who was a friend of my sister came at our gate yelling that he will set our house on fire if my sister will again meddle in his marriage, he repeated twice "no matter who will be at home" alluding that he doesnt care if my little nephew is inside of the house.

I was pissed, i was full of rage because someone thinks he has the right to treat us like that. I went to the gate to confront him, he was leaving yelling and my anxiety kicked in and my body started to shiver and i chickened out. I started locking the gate at night and i never left my nephew alone to play near the gate or outside. Then i started watching youtube videos about knives and guns, self defence videos, how to carry concealed knife. I bought online a Gerber strongarm knife and i carried it everywhere with me.(pic is from the internet, i have the exact same one)
View attachment 494267
I started running scenarios in my head how he would attack me and how i would cut him open. When i saw him in the street i would stare at him provoking him to make the first move. I stopped feeling so much fear because i replaced it with anger. If something happened im not sure i wouldnt panic and anxiety would take over.

Few weeks later his wife sent letter into our mailbox begging my sister for help because he beat her up and humiliated everyday and tried to kill her. I said to my sister not to interfere because it doesnt concerns us, fuck them both. He was a low tier bald normie and a huge cuck, his wife prostituted behind his back, half of the neighborhood fucked her and even my hypocrite false morale dad tried to fuck her, that was probably the reason why he was mad at us. After that i heard he was in a hospital because he drunk some kind of acid and week later he died. I was so happy and thanked God because finally something turned out well. Since then i feel much less fear and anxiety if i have to confront someone, also i bought big chunky pocket knife with sturdy framelock.
Tldr. Inject Testosterone unironically

Don't be that guy that brings a sword to a gunfight.

And now your Nemesis " is dead.

Because of jealousy and knowing deep down He has No Power ( over the Woman ) :feelsLSD:

Well having Fears is conditioned , society wants man to be docile little Shits.

Last edited:
his wife prostituted behind his back, half of the neighborhood fucked her and even my hypocrite false morale dad tried to fuck her
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: