Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how hopeful r u that u have a chance at escape?

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
Any hopecels are there? or all truly blackpillled and absolutely nothing left they can count on

There is no escape.
If you get old enough and realize that no matter what you do, nothing will ever change, since you tried it and nothing ccame of it, you just learn to accept it.

Yes I'm delusional enough to think that I have a chance.

Framecel222 said:
Yes I'm delusional enough to think that I have a chance.

you know you have a chance cause you are not ugly

and jfl at accepting things without fighting back

THERE IS NO ESCAPE. WE WILL ALL ROT.

I'm too far behind, I wanted to catch up when I was like 8 years old lmao. Can't just jump into life now after being rejected at every level prior. Still trying to survive, but I know it's not getting better.

pretty much zero but not zero

I have a feeling ill be able to score something in my late 20s early 30s

The only hope I have is plastic surgery advancements. But I'm largely pessimistic as a whole.

If I have more money, sure I guess...

There is no escape. Once you know the truth you can't unknow it.

The whole point of the blackpill is realizing that you have no chance of escape.

I don't have a flicker of hope inside me, it was extinguished by the constant rejection I've suffered all of my life.

truecel23 said:
The only hope I have is plastic surgery advancements. But I'm largely pessimistic as a whole.

Why are the current procedures not suitable enough?

I have almost zero hope of escaping inceldom.

Although recently there's an FHO at Burger King who is giving me free fries, coupons and making small talk, so she must want the D, kek. It's highly irregular for a bald manlet like me to get any sort of consideration from an FHO. I only go there twice a month, so I shall wait for more developments in the coming months.

Unless i get my new nose, my posibility of getting lucky one or two times in college is like 8%.

Trying to lose the fatcel and see how I look first.

I see it as almost an impossibility for me to 1) find a CUTE girl that I actually like and am excited to date and 2) making it last for a good long while or ideally forever.

Aside from my looks, mental illness dooms me, also.

I just don't know if I'm stable enough to make it last, it fucking sucks.

if you think you can "escape" you are not truly black-pilled

Holding out hope for a blind chick

I have career prospects so there’s always betabux for sex. True love though... I’m still young so a coin flip at best to a dice roll at worst?

swissincel said:
Why are the current procedures not suitable enough?

We aren't able to manipulate the soft tissue (skin/fat) cells and muscles in the face well enough.

Fatcel so losing it might help

BlackPill47 said:
I have almost zero hope of escaping inceldom.

Although recently there's an FHO at Burger King who is giving me free fries, coupons and making small talk, so she must want the D, kek. It's highly irregular for a bald manlet like me to get any sort of consideration from an FHO. I only go there twice a month, so I shall wait for more developments in the coming months.

Oh damn. And you're already 31 so when better plastic surgery tech comes out you'll just be too old.

If I lived in the US I'd say it's totally over. But in my shithole country I admit I hope some dumb poor girl will fall in love with me

Escaping Inceldom might be possible, but the reality of the blackpill is a ehole other story.

You might even get a gf, but no one escapes from being cucked.

Not much i go by the idea that if u go 2 years in college with pretty much zero progress its essentially done. At this point it would seem like a miracle i can only imagine how far off it will seem after graduating.

truecel23 said:
We aren't able to manipulate the soft tissue (skin/fat) cells and muscles in the face well enough.

I had a consulation recently and thats sth the surgeon told me too. 
Basically the theory where the face is divided into three thirds (which is often propagated on lookism) is complete bs because of the soft tissue.

if you are truly blackpilled you should know how your future will work out. You shouldnt have hope because you know its over, heck it never even began in the first place.

My ONLY hope at this point is sentient artificial intelligence, so I can have an AI waifu.

Right now I'm about 50/50 on it happening in my lifetime.

Other than that, my chances are pretty much zero.

swissincel said:
Basically the theory where the face is divided into three thirds (which is often propagated on lookism) is complete bs because of the soft tissue.

that's what I find with surgerycels: they do not even know what they are talking about

GO TO A SURGEON ALREADY instead of spamming theories and fairy tales

I have a glimmer of hope left, I have to or their would be no point carrying on.

nausea said:
that's what I find with surgerycels: they do not even know what they are talking about

well I put it wrongly, the theory is not completely bs, but its not applicable on every face like lookism tries to

If by "escape" you mean "purposely reinsert myself into that shitshow," my chances are zero.

I only joined this forum to try and sprinkle some reality into what I viewed as misconceptions in the community. Also, you appear to need every non-normie hand you can get. But if you haven't learned to truly view your situation as unique, I don't know, maybe you're all just young.

Not saying it gets better, just saying it gets worse for everyone and the most freedom you have is limited steering. Normies, Chads, Stacies; They all go off the cliff eventually. Some just do it in loving relationships while others in total social isolation.

The next chance I get, I won't autismo away, just waiting for to happen (hopefully it will) while gymcelling and looksmaxing in the meanwhile.

A Good Friend said:
If by "escape" you mean "purposely reinsert myself into that shitshow," my chances are zero.

I only joined this forum to try and sprinkle some reality into what I viewed as misconceptions in the community. Also, you appear to need every non-normie hand you can get. But if you haven't learned to truly view your situation as unique, I don't know, maybe you're all just young.

Not saying it gets better, just saying it gets worse for everyone and the most freedom you have is limited steering. Normies, Chads, Stacies; They all go off the cliff eventually. Some just do it in loving relationships while others in total social isolation.

your age ?

DyingHope said:
I have a glimmer of hope left, I have to or their would be no point carrying on.

that hope is dying, man ...

nausea said:
A Good Friend said:
your age ?

Young enough to be young and old enough to know not to write off the horrors of life as edgy nihilism

truecel23 said:
Oh damn. And you're already 31 so when better plastic surgery tech comes out you'll just be too old.

I'm too poorcel for that anyway :(

A Good Friend said:
Young enough to be young and old enough to know not to write off the horrors of life as edgy nihilism

dumbcel here

can you elaborate? I fail to grasp the meaning

nausea said:
dumbcel here

can you elaborate? I fail to grasp the meaning

not much to it, really

healthy incel beats sickly chad any day. Sickly incel? Now that's just a motherfucker of a situation, believe me

this guy makes his point with a sledgehammer, but people who have faced true adversity can't ever really go back, and before I get flooded with a thousand "le edgy nihilism" comments from the community; I've heard it, thanks

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/HVnvpbaXhd4[/video]

A Good Friend said:
not much to it, really

healthy incel beats sickly chad any day. Sickly incel? Now that's just a motherfucker of a situation, believe me

this guy makes his point with a sledgehammer, but people who have faced true adversity can't ever really go back, and before I get flooded with a thousand "le edgy nihilism" comments from the community; I've heard it, thanks

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/HVnvpbaXhd4[/video]

wish you would make a thread explaining your situation and your views

swissincel said:

The three thirds theory is bullshit indeed. Don't go to lookism if you want to learn about PS procedures. Its bullshit.

Its just a meme-worthy circlejerk of them fixating on one part of the face and saying "its everything." One day, those fuckwads will yell "maxilla is everything" and another day, "eye area is everything" while another day "lower 3rd is everything."

Truth is, with good looking people, I've seen some conventionally negative features in their face weirdly well harmonized with other parts of the face where such don't even look bad. For example, as much as the "hunter eyes" circlejerk here exists, I've seen a lot of the "pretty boy" type good looking men that women swoon over having not very hooded and prominent eye exposure but have soft masculine jaws etc which harmonize quite well.

Or even some men who don't have very well projecting maxillas but many other features harmonize with it.

One feature isn't going to make or break you. Problem is for us incels, literally almost every fucking thing is shit and we may have one or two good features in the face. (I have a very chad-like jaw, but everything else is shit, so it doesn't matter).

Wow, out of curiosity did you consult with one of the "big" swiss doctors? (You're from Switzerland, no?) Or maybe some of the "big" Italian ones? Too bad Obwegeser passed away on September 2nd this year. Very old man. Died at 96 years of age. Absolute legend and revolutionary of plastic surgery. Mostly the first guy who thought of bimax.

Did you ask him about what he thinks about technological improvements in plastic surgery? Are there techniques being hypothesized for basically manipulating soft tissue along with muscles in the face?

nausea said:

I wish I could. Universitycel (hence poorcel) here.

After I graduate, the first thing I'm going to do is go on a trans-USA road trip before I dive into my job. Some of it will include stopping by plastic surgeon's offices (of course I'll plan the consults) and do consults with him. I'll do one with a craniofacial surgeon, then optoplastic etc.

But I seem to already know what's up with a lot of these procedures theoretically but probably still don't have enough certainty without proper x-rays, etc and just their big knowledge.

I'm def going to stop by Dr. Sinn in Texas. He's was once the President of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He really knows his shit and he does a modified lefort iii for aesthetic purposes. I doubt its worth it for me. But I can also use it as an opportunity to talk about advancements in the tech and plan procedures etc with his suggestions.

truecel23 said:
The three thirds theory is bullshit indeed. Don't go to lookism if you want to learn about PS procedures. Its bullshit.

Its just a meme-worthy circlejerk of them fixating on one part of the face and saying "its everything." One day, those fuckwads will yell "maxilla is everything" and another day, "eye area is everything" while another day "lower 3rd is everything."

Truth is, with good looking people, I've seen some conventionally negative features in their face weirdly well harmonized with other parts of the face where such don't even look bad. For example, as much as the "hunter eyes" circlejerk here exists, I've seen a lot of the "pretty boy" type good looking men that women swoon over having not very hooded and prominent eye exposure but have soft masculine jaws etc which harmonize quite well.

Or even some men who don't have very well projecting maxillas but many other features harmonize with it.

One feature isn't going to make or break you. Problem is for us incels, literally almost every fucking thing is shit and we may have one or two good features in the face. (I have a very chad-like jaw, but everything else is shit, so it doesn't matter).

Wow, out of curiosity did you consult with one of the "big" swiss doctors? (You're from Switzerland, no?) Or maybe some of the "big" Italian ones? Too bad Obwegeser passed away on September 2nd this year. Very old man. Died at 96 years of age. Absolute legend and revolutionary of plastic surgery. Mostly the first guy who thought of bimax.

Did you ask him about what he thinks about technological improvements in plastic surgery? Are there techniques being hypothesized for basically manipulating soft tissue along with muscles in the face?

I think lookism isnt 100% shit when you want to learn about bone structure & surgery options. There is some valid information but a lot of useless memeing and circlejerking which you have to sort out ofc. Researching on your own (apart from internet forums) is probably the most important thing. 

Where did you gain your knowledge though? Finding sources which are understandable for low-iq non-surgeons like me was quite hard tbh.

I dont know a lot of swiss surgeons since most of them dont even have websites. The one I consulted with is pretty big you could say, but he kinda stands in the shadow of his "mentor" which is proficient in the same procedures as him. The are both very competent though as far as I can judge right now. 

I didnt have any time for asking these questions (consultation was only 1hr) since I had a lot to ask concerning myself :)
But there definitely are methods to manipulate soft tissue, its called osteotomies and its basically about "working" the bone to move the soft tissue around it. Of course the movement is limited because of that. Regular plastic surgeons dont do this though, because they are not trained to work the bone and so they often resort to implants.

BlackPill47 said:
I'm too poorcel for that anyway :(

RIP

swissincel said:
I think lookism isnt 100% shit when you want to learn about bone structure & surgery options. There is some valid information but a lot of useless memeing and circlejerking which you have to sort out ofc. Researching on your own (apart from internet forums) is probably the most important thing. 

Where did you gain your knowledge though? Finding sources which are understandable for low-iq non-surgeons like me was quite hard tbh.

I dont know a lot of swiss surgeons since most of them dont even have websites. The one I consulted with is pretty big you could say, but he kinda stands in the shadow of his "mentor" which is proficient in the same procedures as him. The are both very competent though as far as I can judge right now. 

I didnt have any time for asking these questions (consultation was only 1hr) since I had a lot to ask concerning myself :)
But there definitely are methods to manipulate soft tissue, its called osteotomies and its basically about "working" the bone to move the soft tissue around it. Of course the movement is limited because of that. Regular plastic surgeons dont do this though, because they are not trained to work the bone and so they often resort to implants.

Ignore lookism entirely. Yes, researching yourself is.

I got some knowledge from jawsurgeryforums.com. Its a well moderated site. Was originally to discuss functional jaw surgery, but now has trickled down to aesthetic jaw surgery and even non jaw surgery. Also, reading summaries of actually peer reviewed documents.

Mostly from discussing with other incels and even non incel PS wannabes. I've discussed with women PS enthusiasts too to get an opinion from the opposite sex to discuss case studies not only about technicalities but also their opinion on improvement and just general aesthetics since obviously for them they can tell you on a visceral, innate level rather than men circlejerking on lookism type bullshit. 

I know what you're talking about with osteotomies. You don't actually modify the soft tissue but rather just STRETCH it out. But there is a limit to it. Soft tissue just doesn't budge.

I'm talking about advancements in actually being able to add and remove soft tissue where you need it. For example, if you want bone mass in your cheeks, prior to installing hopefully artificially grown bone and letting it bind in the future, hopefully they can cut into the skin and create some empty loose skin there to account for extra volume before putting it in.

I seriously hope that it happens in 10 years. But I'm pessimistic. If that happens, then I can get the holy grail of plastic surgery in my early 30s and actually do well with women for once. 30s isn't that old. Maybe it it happens in my 40s or 50s it may just be too fucking late.

No hope left at all.I'm ugly and so far behind in social skills.

truecel23 said:
RIP

Ignore lookism entirely. Yes, researching yourself is.

I got some knowledge from jawsurgeryforums.com. Its a well moderated site. Was originally to discuss functional jaw surgery, but now has trickled down to aesthetic jaw surgery and even non jaw surgery. Also, reading summaries of actually peer reviewed documents.

Mostly from discussing with other incels and even non incel PS wannabes. I've discussed with women PS enthusiasts too to get an opinion from the opposite sex to discuss case studies not only about technicalities but also their opinion on improvement and just general aesthetics since obviously for them they can tell you on a visceral, innate level rather than men circlejerking on lookism type bullshit. 

I know what you're talking about with osteotomies. You don't actually modify the soft tissue but rather just STRETCH it out. But there is a limit to it. Soft tissue just doesn't budge.

I'm talking about advancements in actually being able to add and remove soft tissue where you need it. For example, if you want bone mass in your cheeks, prior to installing hopefully artificially grown bone and letting it bind in the future, hopefully they can cut into the skin and create some empty loose skin there to account for extra volume before putting it in.

I seriously hope that it happens in 10 years. But I'm pessimistic. If that happens, then I can get the holy grail of plastic surgery in my early 30s and actually do well with women for once. 30s isn't that old. Maybe it it happens in my 40s or 50s it may just be too fucking late.

What do you think about the purely aesthetic potential of chinwing?

.01%, no exaggeration.