Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming How hard is it to get good at darkest hour?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Had it sitting on my computer for two years and didn't open it, over the past few days I have been playing as Bhutan with the Kaiserreich mod on so I can watch fun althist scenarios happen.

Now I actually want to try my luck at winning the game. The Commune of France always gets its shit kicked in by Germany, which makes sense because Germany's population is way higher than France's, the Union of Britain like OTL WW2 Britain isn't going to devote everything it's got to defend the continent against Germany, and demographics are destiny. Even though Germany doesn't have the benefit of losing WW1 shaking up its military command personnel it still has the manpower to steamroll a France taken over by syndies just short of 2 decades ago in a short but violent revolution. Unless AI France gets to gangbang Germany from both sides with Russia, the Krauts always end up rolling into Paris. Nonetheless it would be fun to get good at DH so I can play as the Commune, get the syndies to win, steamroll Germany and partition the country into some ebin little substates while I push the border to the Rhine.

How 2 get good, is the tutorial useful at all? Trade seems to be mostly automated like in vicky 2 but the units seem like micromanagement hell.

Last edited: