Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How hard is it as a manlet autist to get a job ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

eternal mentalcel
★★★★★
How hard will it be for a 5'6 manlet with Aspergers to get a job in the office field ?
After my apprenticeship i will have to look for a company where i can work but the criteria for getting a job nowadays is just comically high.
And to make things worse i'm a manlet so i woukd have to make up with good social skills which i don't have because i'm a social outcast with Aspergers

thats why i will rope

just personamaxx as le funny clown jester who accepts being bullied everyday of your life so you can maintain a shit job next to normies bro

why anyone would want a job is beyond me

Work from home however you can if possible or find a solo job you can do as self employed.

just personamaxx as le funny clown jester who accepts being bullied everyday of your life so you can maintain a shit job next to normies bro
My school life summarized

Work from home however you can if possible or find a solo job you can do as self employed.
To get a home office job they'd first need to see me before hiring me and there they would see my subhuman face, my short height and my Asperger

what don't you become a janitor?

Companies these days want to hire bluehair foids and trannies

Being a manlet won't hinder you, being an autist will severely. Unfortunately it is so

i hate not having MY OWN PLACE to ROT and FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE IN THE WORLD forever

Perhaps that's a bit more reassuring.

This should explain it:

screenshot-from-2022-01-27-09-38-22-png.567781

disability-png.681850

income-png.682453

I'm a hideous manlet, but I'm able to get a job. In fact, I'm literally at work rn. Tbh some places are desperate enough they'll hire pretty much anyone that passes a drug test and can put on pants.

Perhaps that's a bit more reassuring.

This should explain it:

screenshot-from-2022-01-27-09-38-22-png.567781

disability-png.681850

income-png.682453
is that neetbux
im from south america (lol) never even began
would definitely go this route if i were american. at this point im scraping the bottom of the barrel for a chance to exist within soyciety (and thats with me being soy myself :feelsmega:)

brutal. there is no hope only cope or rope.

I'm a hideous manlet, but I'm able to get a job. In fact, I'm literally at work rn. Tbh some places are desperate enough they'll hire pretty much anyone that passes a drug test and can put on pants.
what kind of work do you have and where are you from

what kind of work do you have and where are you from
I live in America, and I'm a laboratory technician. I test and audit products and stuff. It would be good money, but I have cancer so my insurance is literally 1/3 of my wages.

is that neetbux
im from south america (lol) never even began
would definitely go this route if i were american. at this point im scraping the bottom of the barrel for a chance to exist within soyciety (and thats with me being soy myself :feelsmega:)
the problem is not being nt. a neurotypical peraon wont have this problem. and to be a nt you need posotive reinforcemenst from the external environment.