Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming How good is cyberpunk 2077 on pc?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
How well does it run, how good is the story, etc.? Heard it's trash on console and heard mixed reviews on pc.
My specs:
  • Windows 10
  • Intel Core i7-9700F @ 3ghz
  • 16GB ram
  • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 super

tldr: unfinished, buggy, mediocre.

tldr: unfinished, buggy, mediocre.
This. Literally zero excuse for this game to be released in the state that it's in right now. This game was announced before the PS4/XBone was even released.

only had a handful of minor annoying bugs that are just super minor that happen in any open world game so not worth mentioning
in about 40 hrs of gameplay i only had one big glitch that i needed to reload to a previous save where i lost 1-2 hrs of gameplay.

but the game is quite smooth running for me and my specs are slightly under yours.
im enjoying the game. story is entertaining. i'd honestly say the story is good but the better stories are side quests and side missions. a lot of those are outright fun to play and i will enjoy playing them a second time on my eventual second playthrough
in its current state id give the game 7/10 but i think it'll really shine next year when they do the patches and release free DLC. so if you want an amazing experience i'd say hold off 3 months

fucking garbage dude i played on a 2080ti with a custom liquid cooling loop and i7 9700k overclocked to 5ghz and i barely am getting 45fps in the dense city areas (with raytracing OFF and settings at medium). I am playing in 1440p @144hz though so that fucks with performance even with DLSS upscaling from 1080p.

The game doesnt even efficiently utilize my GPU, I was running at 43c and 65% usage when it should be using 100%.

BTW played pirated version, i stopped after 2 hours cuz it sucks. Some retards on discord told me to play it b4 i critize it so i did, and its trash just like i expected it to be. Honestly its a disgrace of a video game, the people giving it good reviews have no basis of a good game is

Last edited:
Apparently the gameplay is kind of dated, it’s a jack of all trades kind of game

Imagine posting on this forum and playing this aids ridden tranny game.

Not worth $60; if you want to play it, then pirate it like you should for just about every other game anyways.

How well does it run, how good is the story, etc.? Heard it's trash on console and heard mixed reviews on pc.
My specs:
  • Windows 10
  • Intel Core i7-9700F @ 3ghz
  • 16GB ram
  • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 super
Idk GrAY ass mf

you should be banned for the sole fact of posting this shit

only had a handful of minor annoying bugs that are just super minor that happen in any open world game so not worth mentioning
in about 40 hrs of gameplay i only had one big glitch that i needed to reload to a previous save where i lost 1-2 hrs of gameplay.

but the game is quite smooth running for me and my specs are slightly under yours.
im enjoying the game. story is entertaining. i'd honestly say the story is good but the better stories are side quests and side missions. a lot of those are outright fun to play and i will enjoy playing them a second time on my eventual second playthrough
in its current state id give the game 7/10 but i think it'll really shine next year when they do the patches and release free DLC. so if you want an amazing experience i'd say hold off 3 months
Very similar experience. I save frequently, so I haven't lost any significant amount of gameplay. The game has never outright crashed.

If you liked the storytelling in the Witcher games, you'll like the story here. The gameplay loop is fun. I would describe the game as a mix between Deus Ex and Witcher 3 with looter shooter mechanics.

Also, I guess if you're some sort of repressed religious person, some of the themes might be offensive. When you make your character, you choose body type, voice and genitalia separately. Doesn't bother me. My character is a bald dude with a big beard.