Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Gaming on a potato pc is complete suicidefuel

what budget you may scrape together for bomzhPC build?

I have an asus laptop. It runs pretty quick.

Hack your PS4. It's easy to do

I relate to, except i gamed with 4gb of ram and a much shittier CPU with integrated graphics

Imagine my plight, thankfully that's the past.

Since it's a laptop, upgrading the specs would be more expensive than buying a decent economic gaming PC rig

Since it's a laptop, upgrading the specs would be more expensive than buying a decent economic gaming PC rig
it's un-upgradable. i can't add a new graphics card to it

There are some ways to upgrade a laptop but they're pretty expensive and already obsolete to play most AAA games by 2024.
sad shit man

I was really enjoying playing Ready or Not until the lag became intolerable at the 8th or 9th mission

and the game isn't even available on consoles yet

I have a 13900k and 4070ti but mainly play visual novels jfl

I need to check my computing machine (not to be confused with PC) and its specification

prebuilts have crappy PSUs and cheap out on motherboards, ssds, RAM is often single stick so no dual channel. RTX 3050 is the worst budget graphics card, RX6600 is better
Thanks, I have very little knowledge regarding the comparison of different GPUs

Fucking hell.

These are the specs to anyone curious:-
16gb ram
Intel iris xe graphics
Intel core i5 - 1235U
I hate this shit. Can't even play one of my favorite games in peace. I ended up ragequitting and uninstalling because of the lag.

I also have a ps4 slim console but buying games on it each time is a headache, so I'm just pirating them on this potato fucking laptop.

@DarkStar @ordinaryotaku @PersonalityChad @Ron.Belgrade @SubhumanGamer @copemaxx9002 @supersoldier @anotherwastedlife @Blackboy.Belgrade
Mogs my specs

1727206796742p 1

Over for laptopchuds.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back