Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How foids truly feel about old men — Oldcels and redpillers DO NOT enter!

“Hair so long Rapunzel is jealous” these people’s idea of humour is so pathetic.

Your question doesn't need answer.

Then why you suggested I should go outside when I pointed out that most men don't look better in their 30s?

I keep some drink in the cup
In case anyone got some more beef, I can eat 'em again

Last edited:
Mike Tyson looked masculine at 20 because black guys look manly very early sometimes even at age 15

UK men do NOT age well.

No doubt about it, yes some men can look better during their early to mid 30s, but most don't, that's the problem. Usually the type of TRP advice the foids are describing in the post is this one that claims all men can become high-value at 30, regardless of how they were during their teens and twenties.
I'd argue that the real looks purgatory is during puberty, puberty is what makes you or breaks you. It can turn a healthy and happy child into a socially isolated and depressed teen just like it can turn an overweight unpopular kid into a socially prepared, tall and good looking teen.
If you were born ugly or became ugly thanks to puberty and you didn't grew up enough or didn't develop attractive facial features by the time you're 18-20 you're gonna have it rough in terms of dating and sex, your 30s won't chance you magically.

And yeah I'm not denying the existence of younger incels and older Chads. Just that older Chads were already good-looking during their teens and twenties, they didn't became good-looking at 30 randomly, that was my point.
I can buy that.

That's because the young Chads are in an environment where they can meet those jailbaits...

and it's more socially acceptable to do so.

This guy is old, has a shit skin, is balding, has a disgusting mustache, looks like a homeless guy with a bunch of tattoos and unkempt facial hair. He's also missing one eye...

Dude... that's not what @Edmund_Kemper said... he didn't say that men can't be masculine at age 20. They just look more masculine at their thirties... why are you strawmanning him?
That's a big part of it.

And the old guy looks closer to 60 than 30.

And you're a straw man!!!
Just go outside, inkwell! :soy::redpill::redpill:

Why I should spent my time checking out 30 year old dudes though...I'm 19 and heterosexual.
You're 19???

Your time will come. Don't worry about girls now. Just focus on your education, get that degree, get a good job and the ladies will be lining up for you."

Remember.....most people find someone by the time they're 70.

:bluepill::soy:

Last edited: