Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL how feminists pretend VERBAL consent works vs how NONVERBAL consent actually works with the chads women prefer to fuck IRL

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★

it's such an obvious contrast between the awkward charicatures they make to hold up as ideals of interpersonal interaction, vs the actual believable hookups in films that women shlick to

Consent is a beta-gate for her orbiters not to step out of line.

Foucault believed consent, as a concept, was a "contractual notion", and that it was not a sufficient measure of whether harm was being conducted

I'm wishing I watched more movies (particularly whichever ones women favor) so I could more easily present examples here.
Can anyone think of any? Fuck I need to lurk on some women's forums where they discuss films so I know what keywords to search.

best I can do right now is this scene between Kyle Reese and sarah Connor from 1984's the Terminator

youtube.com/watch?v=t1IpF67xJg0&t=2m30s

Kyle says he loves her, and you just see Sarah darting her eyes back and forth.
he walks away, she gets up and walks over, ignores his unrelated comment, and just starts grabbing him and kissing him

Here we don't see Sarah ask for Kyle's consent to do any particular aciton - Kyle has implied he wants to do pretty much all the standard stuff w/ her by describing obliquely his 'love'.

Kyle never asks Sarah what particular acts she wants to do - there are no words. She kisses him, there's a pause- eahc reads the other's facial expressions, then they french and it progresses to sex.

The entire thing is basically nonverbal communication, and I think it's considered romantic by men and women alike.

This is how actual romantic sex tends to happen for the vast majority of people - it's about establishing communication body language.

I can only imagine some schmuck asking a girl "m-may I k-kiss y-you??" and her pussy turns dry instantly lmao

Verbal consent is a direct attack on manhood by manhating, fat, stinking feminists.
Their blind hatred towards all that is strong and manly leads them to claim that only the most cowardly and weak approach - to ask for verbal consent every step of the way, which kills ALL attraction - is the morally good one.

Of course, this is slave morality dreamt up by weak, cowardly shit piles of humanity. The truth is, any non-brainfucked barely human creature realizes when he's going too far and backs off on his own, but these feminists are not that. They are totally demoralized, spineless dung heaps that wish nothing more than to make everyone as miserable as they are.

It's so sad that so many young men have been poisoned by their noxious emissions.

I mean, I can see some situations where verbal consent would have its place, like if it is a girl with an abusive past you're very concerned about being intimidated, etc. Like if she's a virgin, it's her first time, etc.

TBH the type of girl I'd like to be with is one where I'd feel compelled to use verbal consent, because I would think she's not one whose pussy would dry up at a gentle male.

I'm less interested in women who shame men for being gentle like this, but I think they still compose the majority of women.

But obviously with experienced confident women they skip that stuff and have animalistic sex based on eye contact alone

Are the feminist in the room with us now
Dad