Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How fast do you speak in your native language?

How fast do you speak in your native language?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I speak way too fast tbh. Today one of my professors told me to speak slower because he wasn't understanding me.

Inb4 "this is y ur incel", IT, I've already been insta-rejected tons of times, even before I could speak enough for girls to notice how fast I speak. Also I put a lot of effort into speaking slowly back when I was into redpill stuff.

I've answered "slow" because usually that's how i am, but if i'm with a friend or a parent i speak slightly fast.

Maybe above average.
It's mostly because I always mix my native tongue with english words.
It's the struggle of knowing 3 languages fully and then knowing 2 other languages partially.
It fucks up your brain and sometimes my sentences come out retarded.

Maybe above average.
It's mostly because I always mix my native tongue with english words.
It's the struggle of knowing 3 languages fully and then knowing 2 other languages partially.
It fucks up your brain and sometimes my sentences come out retarded.
Back when I was studying German, German and English got mixed all the fucking time when I was speaking either of the two. But none ever had significant intrusion in my native language tbh. Maybe some phrase patterns here and there and some borrow words, but not even that common.

I also talk rather fast, to the point where people urge me to slow down. Probably is a sign of not being included in social circles for the most part, otherwise youd get used to altering your speech pattern in a way that its easier to understand or even mirror it to the people you talk to, cant do that however if you havent got enough exposure.

Back when I was studying German, German and English got mixed all the fucking time when I was speaking either of the two. But none ever had significant intrusion in my native language tbh. Maybe some phrase patterns here and there and some borrow words, but not even that common.

Also RIP on learning German boyo, that language is fucked up.

I speak at a normal speed. I speak very quiet though.

Same, I always become so fucking nervous when I have to interact with normies.
I get a bit nervous speaking in class tbh, but even when I'm not nervous I still speak fast as fuck. It's my default.

Extremely fast, people often tell me to slow down

Slightly below average. Quiet voice.

i manage to speak at average speed and cut off parts of the words. I sound very retarded when speaking,.

average. I am not fluent by any means and sometimes sound like a retard but it usually flows out at a normal speed

too fast (and unclearly) or too slow

Below average, it’s weird to explain but ever since I started to write in English on 4chan I kinda think in English and it makes it harder to formulate sentences in my native language. So I basically ended up speaking very poorly in two languages, JFL.

Average speed. People have often told me that I speak too low. But they've never commented on my talk speed.

Much depends on the situation.

Depends how long the break was since I last spoke it.
I forget words and grammar :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

okay mr lawmander its about average i guess