Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How embarrassing is it to be seen with a black girl or curry?

L

legitcel

Banned
-
I think I have some chance with black girls and curries since they are least desired, and curries even moreso since they worship white guys so I can use JBW on them. I know whites that slay curries in private in my city but they said they never want to be seen in public with them so I'm wondering where this comes from.

Last edited:
not embarrassing at all wtf????

Not as bad as being seen alone.

Not in this liberal society.

Stop worshipping white women. You guys are the reason why they are overvalued

It's not at all embarrassing unless you're an sfcel.

I honestly would not mind but they'd be embarrassed to be seen with me.

I think I have some chance with black girls and curries since they are least desired, and curries even moreso since they worship white guys so I can use JBW on them. I know whites that slay curries in private in my city but they said they never want to be seen in public with them so I'm wondering where this comes from.

giphy.gif

less embarassing than being seen with incel as a woman

Lol, since when is it embarrassing to be seen with a girl? As long as they aren't hambeasts you have nothing to lose.

Lol, since when is it embarrassing to be seen with a girl? As long as they aren't hambeasts you have nothing to lose.

This is the only answer

Perhaps the ones they slay are all unattractive

Stormfrontcel.

Embarrassed ?? Nigga a pussy is a pussy no matter what

Depends, is she 5/10+?

Fuck as many of them as you can to stick it to black/brown men for destroying our countries.

Depends, is she 5/10+?
Can't believe it took 23 posts for this to be said

if she is goodlooking it's not embarrassing
if she is ugly then it's super embarrassing

Who the fuck cares? If you can get a girl than get one.