Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How easy is it to get drugs from the (((Psychiatrist)))?

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
I need something like Xanax so that I can just shut my brain off whenever I’m super depressed like right now, but they will probably want to put me on some long-term jewpills which I will NEVER DO.

I’m very stubborn and am certain that I can hold my ground against these quacks but I also don’t want to waste money on an appointment and not get what I’m after :smonk:

Are you in the USA? Cheaper and better to buy online. Then you won't have any kind of history that can be used against you later.

It's easy. At the maximum of three attempts you have some doctor agreeing to give you Alprazolam. Just mention you've used it before.

There are a lot of things I could tell you to say for helping, but honestly, just telling your actual story and situation will make the SOB Doctor say "wtf man are you crazy? Dealing with all this all alone? Get these 2mg pills, and.take it 2 times a day."

IMPORTANT EDITING: I share your views about Jew pills, so I use only Xanax, never.daily. but you will have to pretend you're gonna use those antidepressants or antipsycho they will give you.

Tell them you've lost touch with your previous doctor, and used Zyprexa 0.5 and 0.10 mg , along with Xanax, if asked when you tell him you've used alprazolam before

Last edited:
Are you in the USA? Cheaper and better to buy online. Then you won't have any kind of history that can be used against you later.
Don't they require medical receipts ?

How does that happen? You can’t just randomly buy prescription drugs online.

It's easy. At the maximum of three attempts you have some doctor agreeing to give you Alprazolam. Just mention you've used it before.
What is that?

[UWSL]There are a lot of things I could tell you to say for helping, but honestly, just telling your actual story and situation will make the SOB Doctor say "wtf man are you crazy? Dealing with all this all alone? Get these 2mg pills, and.take it 2 times a day."[/UWSL]
Yeah I don’t have to lie about anything but I also won’t give any unnecessary details.

How does that happen? You can’t just randomly buy prescription drugs online.
You can. There are lots of forums for it. You buy from foreign pharmaceutical manufacturers and they mail it.

degenerate drugcels. :feelswhat:

What is that?

Yeah I don’t have to lie about anything but I also won’t give any unnecessary details.
Alprazolam is Xanax here in my country. Same thing. Made some important editing on my OP here

You can. There are lots of forums for it. You buy from foreign pharmaceutical manufacturers and they mail it.
Sounds illegal and who knows what drugs you’re actually getting.

Sounds illegal and who knows what drugs you’re actually getting.
Yeah there is definitely the possibility of getting something else. That is what killed Mac Miller. Usually the forums vet the pharmacy and you can see everyone's testimony but I wouldn't be surprised if some of them are fake.