Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How does one figure out the correct surgery they need?

Subhumanoid

Subhumanoid

Recruit
★★★★
If anyone has ever been to a doctor, then you may have noticed that they will never suggest surgery to you. If you ask them "what surgery might make me more attractive?" for some reason they never give a definitive answer. I am guessing to avoid legal issues? Anyway, they never suggest surgery, but they are happy to do any surgery that you suggest lol.

So my question... how does one figure out what surgery they need? Do I need to go and read a through a ton of books on looks theory before i decide?

I don't want to end up like one of those clowns who gets the wrong surgery and ends up even more subhuman lol

Always prioritize jaw. Jaw is law.

If you have scleral show , always fix it it with eye surgery, its the second most subhuman trait after bad jaw.

Go to looksmax to ask this question

By comparing your face to a conventionally attractive chad sharing the same pheno with you (if your pheno is undefinable then it’s over)

can u make me an account pls and send me the login. it will take like 2 mins and u can use a throwaway email or something
I have an account on there I made I can give u the password but only to borrow it lol

The features that usually people bully you because of or the features that women rejected based on.

What I did was look up faceandlms's videos on the attractive male face/body to see my strengths and flaws.

Weak jaw? Bimax. Weak chin? genioplasty. Jew nose? rhinoplasty. Acne? Accutane or cutting out carbs and sugar. Etc..

Last edited:
have any incels actually managed to 1. get surgery and 2. ascend because of it?

have any incels actually managed to 1. get surgery and 2. ascend because of it?
A few have. Actually, there was a thread posted earlier of some blackcel who ascended with some jaw surgery. that kind of inspired this thread.