Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR How does kai cenat have 90k viewers at all times?

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
What does he do except being a nigger?

Hes literally chewing his food like a monkey on live stream while asking his 90k viewers what to watch on yt.

Same thing about ishowspeed.

I dont understand this nigger clown world.

Hes literally chewing his food like a monkey on live stream while asking his 90k viewers what to watch on yt.

Same thing about ishowspeed.

I dont understand this nigger clown world.
When your funny once people will brainwash themselves into liking these clowns

The thing I've noticed with these popular streamers nowadays is that they are always loud, obnoxious, and have the same nigger vocabulary. That must mean the brains of normie npcs are attracted to these qualities which also proves the low iq of normies altogether (no surprise).

Probably like watching a chimp in a zoo doing chimp shit tbh. His YouTube shorts pops up sometimes and 99% of the times that nigger is screaming

Probably like watching a chimp in a zoo doing chimp shit tbh. His YouTube shorts pops up sometimes and 99% of the times that nigger is screaming
Unfunny stupid ass nigger

Npc zoomers seem to like him. Everyone has two monitors nowadays so they just put him on the side while consuming other goyslop

His niggger and wigger fan base always tunes in. I wish he would be a good little niggger and fucking die

Reminder he’s 5’3 JFL