Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How does it make you feel knowing that you’re gonna grow old alone ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I accepted my fate of living and dying alone there’s nothing I can do to change my fate betabuxing Isn’t good enough man not only does that require a high paying job but it’s also not the same as a real relationship because she’ll leave the second she finds somebody better looking or somebody with more money

It makes me want to go ER

>grow old
Lmao there's a 75% chance I won't make it to my 40th birthday. Either I'll kill myself, starve to death on the streets, or get my brains blown out by a nignog.

Don't have to worry about it if you don't plan to grow old :feelsthink:

>grow old
Lmao there's a 75% chance I won't make it to my 40th birthday. Either I'll kill myself, starve to death on the streets, or get my brains blown out by a nignog.

Chances are I'm not going to grow old, its more likely I'll die because of drugs or suicide long before that. The only thing I can do is just keep going and going even if it feels like a waste of time. I would be better off dead before growing old, because society hates me and wants me to kill myself, women hate me, even my family hates me and there's no point in all of this anyway.

I accepted my fate of living and dying alone there’s nothing I can do to change my fate betabuxing Isn’t good enough man not only does that require a high paying job but it’s also not the same as a real relationship because she’ll leave the second she finds somebody better looking or somebody with more money
IM SO STUPID I DOUBT I CAN EVEN HOLD A MCDONALDS JOB NEXT TIME :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
ITS OVER FOR STUPID, MANLET, UGLY MEN!!!

I only plan to live while my parents are alive, after their death I will hang myself:feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back