Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How does it feel to be the end of millions of years of reproduction?

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Every ancestor of yours has kids. You are the end of a long genetic line. Your brothers or sisters might reproduce, but you? Your line ends here.

ITS OVER. WERE FUCKED. IM DRUNK. THIS IS IT. THIS IS OUR EXISTENCE. TO KNOW WE ARE THE BIGGEST FAILURE POSSIBLE. NO KIDS. NO LEGACY. NO NOTHING. WE DIE AND THEN ITS OVER.

What are you talking about? The world has only been around for 6000 years.

It never began for us, I just wanted to be a family man, who met his wife in his late teenager years, have a good job with a good house, be happy, but what the fuck, why I can't be happy??? FUCK :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Someone had to put an end to the madness.

Years of reproduction, history, and evolution, all destroyed by one incel. I feel pretty powerful tbh.

Feels bad man.:feelsbadman:

Someone had to put an end to the madness.
Fucking depressing to know literally every single cousin of mine and my brother have kids. Then theres me.

We aren't a minority. Our ancestors had a lot of children. Not every one of them reproduced.

Years of reproduction, history, and evolution, all destroyed by one incel. I feel pretty powerful tbh.
:lul::lul::lul:

These thoughts are what nightmares are made of

We aren't a minority. Our ancestors had a lot of children. Not every one of them reproduced.
Every one who led to you did.

Yes, but you are literally born into the world for the sole reason of reproducing. To pass your genes on. If you don’t, youre a failure.

Every ancestor of yours has kids. You are the end of a long genetic line. Your brothers or sisters might reproduce, but you? Your line ends here.

ITS OVER. WERE FUCKED. IM DRUNK. THIS IS IT. THIS IS OUR EXISTENCE. TO KNOW WE ARE THE BIGGEST FAILURE POSSIBLE. NO KIDS. NO LEGACY. NO NOTHING. WE DIE AND THEN ITS OVER.
If you think about it, you're simply the last point in a downward slope of genetic reproductive viability. It's not your fault. It's the fault of rising societal standards meeting generations upon generations of one of the two parents saying "eh, fuck it, I'll put my dick in that/get fucked by that dick," on top of the relative crapshoot that is DNA recombination.

I feel no guilt about it whatsoever.

Yes, but you are literally born into the world for the sole reason of reproducing. To pass your genes on. If you don’t, youre a failure.

There is no point to life. We just exist.

If you think about it, you're simply the last point in a downward slope of genetic reproductive viability. It's not your fault. It's the fault of rising societal standards meeting generations upon generations of one of the two parents saying "eh, fuck it, I'll put my dick in that/get fucked by that dick," on top of the relative crapshoot that is DNA recombination.

I feel no guilt about it whatsoever.
That is surprisingly decent lifefuel tbh

There is no point to life. We just exist.

There is no intrinsic point to life yes I agree. But life exists in order for itself to reproduce and to pass on genes.

Why don't you donate to a sperm bank then?

Or run surrogate game?

There is no intrinsic point to life yes I agree. But life exists in order for itself to reproduce and to pass on genes.

You can say we exist solety to reproduce, others may say life's purose to is to create order out of chaos. Reproduction is just one of the many things that define life, it really isnt a purpose, it is just a property. Reproduction is as much of a purpose as a molecule having the propery of sharing electrons with another.

Lol they wouldnt let me donate.. agoraphobia, aspergers, severe anxiety and depression.

What about surrogacy though?

Sure it's a bit pricey, but at you'll pass your genes on. It's worth it IMO.

Plus if you don't want to raise the kid you can dump it in an orphanage where someone else will do it for you.

You can say we exist solety to reproduce, others may say life's purose to is to create order out of chaos. Reproduction is just one of the many things that define life, it really isnt a purpose, it is just a property. Reproduction is as much of a purpose as a molecule having the propery of sharing electrons with another.
I dont believe we exist for any reason. We exist because by happenstance the universe randomly made the right chemistry to allow life to exist. And we were bestowed with consciousness. The worst curse to ever exist
What about surrogacy though?

Sure it's a bit pricey, but at you'll pass your genes on. It's worth it IMO.

Plus if you don't want to raise the kid you can dump it in an orphanage where someone else will do it for you.
I'm not mentally capable of raising a child basically. I could never be a surrogate according to the law.

I'm not mentally capable of raising a child basically. I could never be a surrogate according to the law.

The law is not much of an issue if you go to third world countries and get a surrogate from there. If you paid the mother enough money she may even keep the baby and raise for you (especially if they're really poor).

The law is not much of an issue if you go to third world countries and get a surrogate from there. If you paid the mother enough money she may even keep the baby and raise for you (especially if they're really poor).
I'm NEET do you think I have money for a surrogate? Or travel?

All I ever wanted is to meet my dream girl and have kids :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelscry::feelsbadman:

I'm NEET do you think I have money for a surrogate? Or travel?

It's just a suggestion. If you want to pass on your genes as an incel, it's probably your best bet though.

looking at all the factors that led to this, this is no suprise.
we are probably the first generation in history of western incels

You're speaking as a normie talking to an incel. Not a fellow incel speaking to an incel.

How am I speaking like a normie? I'm just offering a possible solution to the passing on genes problem.

I would do the same if I had enough money.

How am I speaking like a normie? I'm just offering a possible solution to the passing on genes problem.

I would do the same if I had enough money.
You give off the normie cucktears vibe.

Feels like shit. But sadly the chads and stacies have ruined society so maybe it's best that I don't carry my genes over the next generation. Can you imagine if I have a son and what he will go through every day in this shit world? I would never in hell as a parent allow that to happen.

Meh, I was a mistake anyway.

my sisters will partly pass on my genes.