Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How does it feel to be the end of millions of years of reproduction?

There's good company so who cares. No need to overpopulate either

What are you talking about? The world has only been around for 6000 years.

218_copy.jpg

Years of reproduction, history, and evolution, all destroyed by one incel. I feel pretty powerful tbh.

You are killing your own bloodline, that is the most cucked thing. You are literally providing foids with prime chads while you kill off your own inferior genes. There is nothing more cucked than this. Fair point if it was other chads, stacys etc...then that is anothER case

What a about couples that choose not to have kids? They are the end of the line also. I want a gf but don't want kids.

the "muh jeans" cope is a stupid cope. I'm not any more responsible for the millions of people before me as the millions potentially after me. my "genes" are nothing but atoms which will be replaced with other atoms, my carbon isn't any better than anyone elses carbon, my phospohrous isn't better than anybody elses phosphorous, but the notion that I own elements is arrogant at worst and naive at best. I'm apart of a greater universe and the components that make up my body and mind are nothing but box full of mixed up legos in the playroom of nature.

Not our fault we were given a shitty hand of cards to play with. Not our fault we were born in the period of the WORST GENERATION OF FEMOIDS in world history. My genes ? If i had the nuclear launch codes my genes would be erased with everyone elses. Zero fucks given.

We aren't the first and we definitely won't be the last. Most males haven't got to reproduce.

the "muh jeans" cope is a stupid cope. I'm not any more responsible for the millions of people before me as the millions potentially after me. my "genes" are nothing but atoms which will be replaced with other atoms, my carbon isn't any better than anyone elses carbon, my phospohrous isn't better than anybody elses phosphorous, but the notion that I own elements is arrogant at worst and naive at best. I'm apart of a greater universe and the components that make up my body and mind are nothing but box full of mixed up legos in the playroom of nature.

JFL at caring about whether or not you further evolution's sick game.

And we have to be like that only because some idiots gave freedom to femoids.

It feels great cause my lineage consists of subhumans

Who the fuck cares about legacy. Why cuck yourself to continue this shit generational way of life imposed by nature trough aging and death.

Also being a family man is tye most cucked and enslaved lifestyle.