Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How does it feel like to have a onetis/crush?

• Thread starter Deleted member 42058
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42058

Self-banned
-
After using dating apps for a while. I still haven't found someone who's even just interest-matched with me. I feel like some matching interests should be bare minimum. Not that it matters in my case because I'm ugly. I'm slowly starting to believe that there is no one like me out there, even before I joined inkwells. :fuk:

I know that having a onetis/crush is "cucked" and many other things based on :blackpill: inkwells, which is fine. You can think that way if you want but I still want to ask inkwells that have or had a onetis/crush at some point. (Only being horny or attracted to her looks doesn't count.)

How does it feel like to have a onetis/crush on someone?

What does it feel like to be a cuck?
Can you stop replying please. I get it, you are the biggest :blackpill: out of all. I just want ask inkwells that relate to me.

Any thread you make on this forum will instantly be derailed and all responses will be one liners
I noticed... At least I'm trying to start something, despite sucking at it. :feelsseriously:

You are just coping by going after inkwells (like normie bullies do).

I use to get crushes on femoids on the internet but not anymore.

After using dating apps for a while. I still haven't found someone who's even just interest-matched with me. I feel like some matching interests should be bare minimum. Not that it matters in my case because I'm ugly. I'm slowly starting to believe that there is no one like me out there, even before I joined inkwells. :fuk:

I know that having a onetis/crush is "cucked" and many other things based on :blackpill: inkwells, which is fine. You can think that way if you want but I still want to ask inkwells that have or had a onetis/crush at some point. (Only being horny or attracted to her looks doesn't count.)

The worst thing that can ever happen to an ugly man.But when you spend time with her ,go with her to places and have common hobbies is soul crushing.My first crush was my dance partner and we had the same interests,we went together to some competitions,we used to learn together and help each other,we even went to a swimming course together and I remember she was very scared of the water and I had to push her in the pool (she told me that either i push her or she would never jump ).I really liked her and I thought she liked me also.But then the highschool came and when I confessed her the fact that I like her her attitude towards me changed 180° and she disappeared faster than Chad dumps becky.This only leaves frustration and the felling of onwhorthyness .I never recommend having a crush on someone and to treat foids they interact with the same like a dog.Yes it's cute but I'm not going to touch it because maybe the dog will bite me.If the dog likes you it will come to you. It isn't worth it to spend time with someone that doesn't share the same feelings like you.

Anonymous

Anonymous1

Anonymous2

Last edited:
When i was in high school i had a crush on a girl every summer.Basically you try to overlook their flaws because your body overflows you with hormones.You see them almost as etherical beings walking the Earth,which is obviously not good.When its clear that its unrequited you are emotionally crushed and sad for a while.Its even worse when she acts like a bitch because how come some subchad dared to like her.

The worst thing that can ever happen to an ugly man.But when you spend time with her ,go with her to places and have common hobbies is soul crushing.My first crush was my dance partner and we had the same interests,we went together to some competitions,we used to learn together and help each other,we even went to a swimming course together and I remember she was very scared of the water and I had to push her in the pool (she told me that either i push her or she would never jump ).I really liked her and I thought she liked me also.But then the highschool came and when I confessed her the fact that I like her her attitude towards me changed 180° and she disappeared faster than Chad dumps becky.This only leaves frustration and the felling of onwhorthyness .I never recommend having a crush on someone and to treat foids they interact with the same like a dog.Yes it's cute but I'm not going to touch it because maybe the dog will bite me.If the dog likes you it will come to you. It isn't worth it to spend time with someone that doesn't share the same feelings like you.
Thanks for sharing the full story! At least you got to spend some time with her. :feelsokman:
I never found someone with matching interests in my life, so far.

Basically you try to overlook their flaws because your body overflows you with hormones...
Strange feeling in your chest every time you walk past her. Whenever she looks at u your brain rushes with dopamine
I was looking for this. This must feel amazing!
At least I know that I never had a crush in my life. I'm not normal... :fuk:

Last edited:

I had a crush in high-school. As another commentor said, one of the worst things to happen to an ugly man.

I used to literally simp for her. I won't go into the details because it's too cringey, but yeah I was beta soycuck white knight. No question about it. She was nice in a way, that she didn't dissappear completely after I confessed and got rejected, but I came to know that she liked a Chad in our class who was an absolute douche, used to treat everyone like shit. I'm fairly sure that women are masochistic, most of the time they like a man because he treats them like shit. Of course, theoretically there are other reasons for this, but that's for another time.

I promised myself that I wouldn't ever do this to myself again. I was in a sort of constant pain when I was attracted to her: I never got her attention, just scraps of it. I believe I was hiding from the facts (another thing I promised myself that I'll never do). Either way, I got bullied for it (her friends came to know, that was a shit year).

Don't do it. Don't think about it. Liking a girl will crush you. It is best if you think of them as used toilets (all of them, including your mum), because that is exactly what they are. Don't take them seriously. Don't show passion. Women in your life should play no more of a part than sterile reflection. Because every time you love a woman, you can be damn sure that she doesn't like you back. This is true even for Chads, because there are so many Chads.

Last edited:
... she liked a Chad in our class who was an absolute douche, used to treat everyone like shit. I'm fairly sure that women are masochistic, most of the time they like a man because he treats them like shit. Of course, theoretically there are other reasons for this, but that's for another time.
I don't think this would work for any of us. Sure they like douches but only attractive ones. Look at how much hate the more douchemaxxed inkwells in here get from lurkers/IT. :fuk:

(Sorry about the rest that happened to you. At least you had a crush at all... :feelsaww:)

Last edited:
I don't think this would work for any of us. Sure they like douches but only attractive ones. Look at how much hate the more douchemaxxed inkwells in here get from lurkers/IT. :fuk:

Of course, AWALT, chad-only.

(Sorry about the rest that happened to you. At least you had a crush at all... :feelsaww:)

I'd rather not have had one. Maybe it helped me grow a bit more mature, but other than that, it was just more pain and facing mistreatment. I don't want any incel to go through having a crush. It seriously sucks a lot, it isn't something to be jealous about. Perhaps, because you've never had one, you think it might be worth it. Remember friend, the grass always looks greener on the other side.

I'd rather not have had one. Maybe it helped me grow a bit more mature, but other than that, it was just more pain and facing mistreatment. I don't want any incel to go through having a crush. It seriously sucks a lot, it isn't something to be jealous about. Perhaps, because you've never had one, you think it might be worth it. Remember friend, the grass always looks greener on the other side.
At least you can say that you tried. Many inkwells say they are inkwells, without even doing that. :feelsokman:

I just want to know if anyone with similar interests is out there and so far there isn't. :feelscry:

Last edited:
believing that one woman is somehow special is naive
being obsessed with one woman who is not attracted by you is a stupid waste of time

believing that one woman is somehow special is naive
being obsessed with one woman who is not attracted by you is a stupid waste of time
That wasn't the point of this post but I agree. It's called "oneitis" I believe.

I know you are a Mentalcel and people usually ignore you but I still read your stories, even if I don't respond. :feelsaww:

Oh...Thank you. I do similar things.

Whyte

Got to experience it twice and it felt magically great.

I had a crush twice, once on a girl at the end of elementary school. I couldn’t take my eyes of her, my thoughts revolves around her, her face radiated a glowing warmth that I was addicted to. Everytime I looked at her, I was happy and felt good. I cared a lot about her, what she does, who she is, and she knew about my interest. She didn’t decline me nor was bad to my, but life was bad, we had to move to another town and I didn’t see her again ever since.

The second crush was when I was 16 years old, it was a girl of my age and I even danced with her in a course. It felt the same as the first time: glowing sensation when looking at her face, wide eyes, interest and envy. She declined me pretty fast after she found out. I had to carry the hurt with me for so long but was into her for some more time, even though I knew I was rejected. There was no way to her warm body.

Got to experience it twice and it felt magically great.

I had a crush twice, once on a girl at the end of elementary school. I couldn’t take my eyes of her, my thoughts revolves around her, her face radiated a glowing warmth that I was addicted to. Everytime I looked at her, I was happy and felt good. I cared a lot about her, what she does, who she is, and she knew about my interest. She didn’t decline me nor was bad to my, but life was bad, we had to move to another town and I didn’t see her again ever since.

The second crush was when I was 16 years old, it was a girl of my age and I even danced with her in a course. It felt the same as the first time: glowing sensation when looking at her face, wide eyes, interest and envy. She declined me pretty fast after she found out. I had to carry the hurt with me for so long but was into her for some more time, even though I knew I was rejected. There was no way to her warm body.
That sounds great. Sorry that it didn't work out but thanks for sharing the stories! :feelsokman:

Feels like shit, tbh, since you realize you're an ugly subhuman and the foid will just be disgusted only by thinking of you. JFL. :incel:

feels like shit when you obsess over one specific girl for a long period of time knowing it wont work out. this has happened to me a few times and it always ends up in a disaster

like there is some shred of hope in your life but not really

That sounds great. Sorry that it didn't work out but thanks for sharing the stories! :feelsokman:
Yes it was great I’m anxious that I won’t ever feel being in love again because of the second time when I was disappointed and rejected a lot

Like having your chest ripped open, your soul torn out, and a foid shit into the gaping hole

Or if you've ever done physically addicting drugs and then stopped. Like that.
That’s what rejection feels like, not what having a crush feels like.