Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How does it feel knowing that this 16 year old is using girls for sex because hes "depressed" while were in our mid 20s and cant even get a hug

This is why i never fit in with “depression” subreddits or help forums. Theres always a bunch of fucking cocksuckers complaining about how depressed they are because of MAh RELayShonShIP PrOLEMBS!!1

Found this guy on r/lonely complaining about his ex, checked his post history and in his words hes:

So what's he up to now?

(hes 16, lied about his age to get around the rules)

JFL, heres this teenager pumping and dumping girls using them as rebounds and just hooking up cause why the fuck not, hes "depressed" because of his one true love ex and meanwhile Im just sitting here a 24 year old virgin who cant even get a fucking hugg

71ynts25rxy51.jpg

9cxosf3hgd941.jpg

cmn0pj567t461.jpg

How is this fair boyos?

HOW IS THIS FAIR

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
What a faggy lookin freak...

How come HE can get laid and i cannot?

Çest madness!

looks like a fag tbh

life mogs me to another dimension

mop-head faggot. would like to turn him upside down and use him to scrub my floors

The world isn't fair.

fuck that little trash, i wish he would come pick at me so i would beat him until he passes out during a fight especially if his girl was watching it.

NOOOOOOO IF YOU WANT TO MARRY A TEEN GIRL YOU'RE AN EVIL PREDATOR! THAT SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED!1!! :soy: :soy: :soy:

*meanwhile teen chad pumps and dumps any girl he wants, and uses them for sex like they are replaceable worthless consumables*
Nothing is wrong teehee, this is just teenage drama silly inkwell! They're just exploring their sexuality, no psychological harm is being done here! :soy::soy::soy:
ragefuel

J
Found this guy on r/lonely complaining about his ex, checked his post history and in his words hes:

So what's he up to now?

(hes 16, lied about his age to get around the rules)

JFL, heres this teenager pumping and dumping girls using them as rebounds and just hooking up cause why the fuck not, hes "depressed" because of his one true love ex and meanwhile Im just sitting here a 24 year old virgin who cant even get a fucking hugg

71ynts25rxy51.jpg

9cxosf3hgd941.jpg

cmn0pj567t461.jpg

How is this fair boyos?

HOW IS THIS FAIR

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Jfl he skinmogs and facemogs me unbelievably. It's always the skinny pasty pretty boys :feelsrope: he probably heightmogs me as well despite him being 6 years younger

Found this guy on r/lonely
Why do the cucks running those subs allow these fuckers on there? They need to grow a pair and stand up for themselves. Sex-having fucks like that should not be posting in r/lonely, r/foreveralone, or any related sub or forum. That's just weak.