Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How does it feel knowing that this 16 year old is using girls for sex because hes "depressed" while were in our mid 20s and cant even get a hug

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Found this guy on r/lonely complaining about his ex, checked his post history and in his words hes:

been diagnosed with clinical depression, had a breakup and lost a good old friend to a dumb fight, all in record time.

So what's he up to now?

I (18M) am using a wonderful girl (19F) because I can't get over my ex girlfriend (17F)

(hes 16, lied about his age to get around the rules)

I broke up with my ex girlfriend of 1 year 8 months ago, she was not the person I thought it was, and did some stuff that I really dislike, it was not a pretty breakup.

Since then, I have been continuously pretending to everyone that I'm over it, I have been with other girls and basically continuing my life around them, but when I'm alone I can't stand the guilt and the loss, I stopped eating, started sleeping 4 hours a day and when I couldn't hold the grief I would drink untill I pass out.
The worse part is this girl I have meet a couple weeks after my breakup, she is kind, super smart, 7/10, likes the same stuff I do, and everyone told me I should move on and go on with other person, so why not she right ?

I'll tell you why, because it doesn't work like that, the only thing that has changed is that I still fell like shit but not alone, I'm using this girl because I'm hurt, I don't love her, I'm honestly not even that attracted to her, when we have sex I fell fucking horrible after it, I'm using a girl mentally and physically because I can't get over a breakup.

JFL, heres this teenager pumping and dumping girls using them as rebounds and just hooking up cause why the fuck not, hes "depressed" because of his one true love ex and meanwhile Im just sitting here a 24 year old virgin who cant even get a fucking hugg

71ynts25rxy51.jpg

9cxosf3hgd941.jpg

cmn0pj567t461.jpg

How is this fair boyos?

HOW IS THIS FAIR

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Sexually active pretty boys are always "depressed"

Reddit = Larp

Makes me feel nothing as I've seen before junior high with this happening. Way before the age of 16.
It also makes me feel nothing because I'm in my mid 30s.

sub-8 theory = cope, high tier norms get sex, it's sub-5.5 theory really

He belongs in mental asylum

People who have never experienced hardships literally cannot comprehend things like depression. They assume that a brief moment of boredom or an insignificant pet peeve must be terrifying hardships/depressions because they have no reference

It's like a guy born to a billionaire family denting his car and having to spend .01% of his weekly allowance on fixing it and saying "bro im going broke, i'm almost on the streets!!"

Found this guy on r/lonely complaining about his ex, checked his post history and in his words hes:

So what's he up to now?

JFL, heres this teenager pumping and dumping girls using them as rebounds and just hooking up cause why the fuck not, hes "depressed" because of his one true love ex and meanwhile Im just sitting here a 24 year old virgin who cant even get a fucking hugg

71ynts25rxy51.jpg

9cxosf3hgd941.jpg

cmn0pj567t461.jpg

How is this fair boyos?

HOW IS THIS FAIR

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
It's always chad

tfw no girl want to change me and give me oral sex while depressed

how the fuck does this babyfaced subhuman slay while I can't even get a single conversation out of a girl?

How would you feel if this type of guy dated your younger sister? :feelsohh:

People who have never experienced hardships literally cannot comprehend things like depression. They assume that a brief moment of boredom or an insignificant pet peeve must be terrifying hardships/depressions because they have no reference
any female or good looking guy who says they're depressed is lying, they have no reason to be depressed unless they've lost a loved one or some shit

ERfuel
Whenever i'm actually depressed, im just told 'get up and suck it up' or 'you'll never get a gf like that' JFL @ this clown world

how the fuck does this babyfaced subhuman slay while I can't even get a single conversation out of a girl?

Probably tall tbh

Also he def mogs me facially

Probably tall tbh

Also he def mogs me facially
doesn't look tall, also framelet so there's a high chance this one is a larp if not I genuinely don't understand
ERfuel
Whenever i'm actually depressed, im just told 'get up and suck it up' or 'you'll never get a gf like that' JFL @ this clown world
you're not entitled to emotional support and sympathy unless you're chad

Last edited:
I feel nothing. At this point, I'm convinced we live in a matrix where nothing is real.

I made a tinder account with a chadlite face I found on instagram, results: 35 likes in 24 hours, and 6 foids wetting in the dm's
Fuck, we're doomed

Wish I had those "problems"

:cryfeels: mogs me brutally

he looks like a guy i know. he also had no problem getting pussy.

He mogs you to Hell and back, who are you kidding nigga

We live completely different lives. Just kill me. This fucking Chadlet is over here spinning plates while I’m over here with so much love to give but no one to give it to.

tfw no girl want to change me and give me oral sex while depressed
View attachment 402106

“Oh look these girls are so desperate to get fucked by me, but I can’t get over my ex so that means I’m depressed and no one wants me!!!!”

Reads like such a sad larp tbh.

Attention seeking normfag.

What else is new.

So what's he up to now?

71ynts25rxy51.jpg

9cxosf3hgd941.jpg

cmn0pj567t461.jpg

How is this fair boyos?

HOW IS THIS FAIR

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

You called?

no way this isn't a larp

NOOOOOOO IF YOU WANT TO MARRY A TEEN GIRL YOU'RE AN EVIL PREDATOR! THAT SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED!1!! :soy: :soy: :soy:

*meanwhile teen chad pumps and dumps any girl he wants, and uses them for sex like they are replaceable worthless consumables*
Nothing is wrong teehee, this is just teenage drama silly inkwell! They're just exploring their sexuality, no psychological harm is being done here! :soy::soy::soy:

Fuck me he has a punchable face

it would be lovely if these "depressed" boys constantly getting their dicks wet would rope, whiny emo fags

Meanwhile im never ascending unless i decide to betabuxx when im like 45

i'm admittedly out of the loop, when did 100% faggot hairstyles come back into fashion?

So what's he up to now?

71ynts25rxy51.jpg

9cxosf3hgd941.jpg

cmn0pj567t461.jpg

How is this fair boyos?

HOW IS THIS FAIR

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Fuck this gay earth and every residing faggot

Notice how he is attractive tall lightskin male with defined jawline and chin
it's the whole zoomer e boy fuck boy craze

Wow such hard life problems he has

/s

Lmao privileged beyond there understanding.

If you have sex, you can't be depressed. Period. Throw acid in his face and he'll know what real depression is.

Go cry to your therapist.

So what's he up to now?

71ynts25rxy51.jpg

9cxosf3hgd941.jpg

cmn0pj567t461.jpg

How is this fair boyos?

HOW IS THIS FAIR

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I'll find him and fart on him.

Needs a good roughing up.

NOOOOOOO IF YOU WANT TO MARRY A TEEN GIRL YOU'RE AN EVIL PREDATOR! THAT SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED!1!! :soy: :soy: :soy:

*meanwhile teen chad pumps and dumps any girl he wants, and uses them for sex like they are replaceable worthless consumables*
Nothing is wrong teehee, this is just teenage drama silly inkwell! They're just exploring their sexuality, no psychological harm is being done here! :soy::soy::soy:
*teen subhuman genetic garbage
Notice how he is attractive tall lightskin male with defined jawline and chin

it's the whole zoomer e boy fuck boy craze
Notice how he's a subhuman with a mediocre jaw and chin. Doesn't look like someone who'd be tall either. 6'1 at best.

Still more privileged than me since I can’t even use any women for sexual pleasure.

Life isn't fair despite what the normie fags

jfl take away his hair hes trucel