Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How does going outside help me understand a population of hundreds of millions of people?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Seriously, it seems like i'm supposed to observe collective reality behind a lense of of a few anecdotes?

Believe it or not, 85% of the shit said here doesn't reflect what really happens outside. Most of it is things that people cope with by telling themselves its true to feel better.

Believe it or not, 85% of the shit said here doesn't reflect what really happens outside. Most of it is things that people cope with by telling themselves its true to feel better.
elab. are you saying high divorce rates and dead bedrooms aren't a thing?

The only thing you have to understand is that you're alone and they're not.

The only thing we need to understand is the blackpill

You're ugly? ITS OVER!

Seriously, it seems like i'm supposed to observe collective reality behind a lense of of a few anecdotes?
Observe relaity to undertand how life works. Going outside is the biggest example of blackpill evidence

elab. are you saying high divorce rates and dead bedrooms aren't a thing?
Oddly specific, but no I'm not saying they arent.

They do exist. Just not at the size people believe they do.

It helps you see that there are tons of average looking guys walking around with average looking girlfriends.

It helps you see that there are tons of average looking guys walking around with average looking girlfriends.
what about all the average guys who are alone, do those not count to you?

Not saying all average guys will get laid. Those with poor status, those who are autistic etc won't.
just don't be autistic

it's that easy? lmao

it's more like, be willing to dumpster dive, or have extreme luck and perfect logistics, be in a country where the average dude is 4/10, (so 5/10 is actually high normie) etc.

gigacope, as if you know anything living in a forest
Jfl if you think you're some book of knowledge.

At most you're a wannabe high iq failed normie

I actually live outside so i'd know a whole lot more.

58573877 medium

Sounds like a cope to me.

Jfl if you think you're some book of knowledge.

At most you're a wannabe high iq failed normie

I actually live outside so i'd know a whole lot more.

View attachment 307497
gigacope, i see plenty of normies not getting shit or only landwhales.

look at the stats. most americans are overweight

just don't be autistic

it's that easy? lmao

it's more like, be willing to dumpster dive, or have extreme luck and perfect logistics, be in a country where the average dude is 4/10, (so 5/10 is actually high normie) etc.

No such thing as 4/10 being average.
5/10 = 50th percentile = you mog 50% of the population and 50% of the population mogs you.
What's average depends on location. What might be 5/10 in France can be a 6.5/10 in England.

Being autistic is almost as much of a death sentence as being ugly.

Oddly specific, but no I'm not saying they arent.

They do exist. Just not at the size people believe they do.
cope, you are just saying that cause you rape human foids.
Stats don't lie, and they are probably under-representing because women will take their lies to the grave.

5/10 = 50th percentile = you mog 50% of the population and 50% of the population mogs you.
What's average depends on location. What might be 5/10 in France can be a 6.5/10 in England.

didn't you say the average guy in your country looks like shit facially? as in average = 4/10?

If you are a Chad and autistic as hell, women will still jump on your cock. If you are a 0 with the best social skills, you will still be an incel.

didn't you say the average guy in your country looks like shit facially? as in average = 4/10?

If you are a Chad and autistic as hell, women will still jump on your cock. If you are a 0 with the best social skills, you will still be an incel.
Yes, but you don't need to be Chad to get laid. And an autistic Chad will be hell of a lot less valuable than an NT Chad.

Last edited:
IF women are throwing themselves at you, your personality won't matter other than to keep her around maybe, but that won't affect it most likely.

:feelsrope:
It'll still hurt you. Women don't want to be walking around with a man who acts like an abused dog in public. If you look good enough you can make up for it, but it'll still be a hindrance.

It'll still hurt you. Women don't want to be walking around with a man who acts like an abused dog in public. If you look good enough you can make up for it, but it'll still be a hindrance.
STILL NOT INCEL IF SHE FUCKS YOU

due to the nature of this forum the irl anecdotes posted here are overwhelmingly negative. that's doesn't mean they're untrue, it just means that the content on this site isn't an accurate representation of the average person's overall social experience

if you went up to a normie and told them "Even Chads are struggling to get girls in SEA and most normies are suicidal incels who want to rope from loneliness" they'd just look at you like this
Cap1
109839304 1505104963006061 6149364994809056210 n

due to the nature of this forum the irl anecdotes posted here are overwhelmingly negative. that's not to say they're untrue but just that the content on this site isn't an accurate representation of the average person's overall social experience

if you went up to a normie and told them "Even Chads are struggling to get girls in SEA and most normies are suicidal incels who want to rope from loneliness" they'd just look at you like this
View attachment 307504 View attachment 307505
NO SHIT CHADS ARE FINE

but saying most american chicks are fat is true

It doesn’t because those fuckers outside, especially the foids want nothing to do with u

Blacks are more overweight than Whites in weimarica

Really? They probably slay their gfs off-campus.

This is actually pretty common. In fact a lot of girls make a big deal of not dating guys on their campuses but instead guys not on their campus as a teehee moment
:reeeeee:

This is actually pretty common. In fact a lot of girls make a big deal of not dating guys on their campuses but instead guys not on their campus as a teehee moment
:reeeeee:
but don't they do this with chadlites+, not normshits most of the time

but don't they do this with chadlites+, not normshits most of the time

Normshits if the normshits are tall and white/black.

Just be NT, tall (6 foot or above) and white/black is the minimum imo

Normshits if the normshits are tall and white/black.

Just be NT, tall (6 foot or above) and white/black is the minimum imo
yeah i can see this. so really slightly above average.

sub6 strikes again

Most whites are twinks and or fatties, this is a known fact tbh.
Most of Europe is slim. Saying whites are fat because of white americans is like saying blacks are fat because of black americans.

Most of Europe is slim. Saying whites are fat because of white americans is like saying blacks are fat because of black americans.
You are right.