Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy How does cucktears explain Jeremy Meeks?

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
guy goes from murdering children in the ghetto to marrying a billionaire daughter.

He must have a really kind, warm and fun personality. Such an upstanding, hard working law abiding citizen. Wouldn´t you love to have that guy babysit your little daughter?

They simply cant

the close their eye plug their ears and say "" nanananana i cant hear you"

They would probably say the girl who married him doesn't represent all females and that they (the foids from there) would never do it.

But the point is, he made it with a shitty criminal personality because he's good-looking. Most people here have better personalities than him and will never make it because they're ugly.

God...seeing that man makes me rage. His entire face is so smug and arrogant. He looks like he knows he can get away with literal murder.

They never address anything of actual weight. They're just awful human beings who cherry pick often sarcastic posts to fuel their narrative.

Coping is on a spectrum. Some people like incels do it a little, and some people like IT do it a lot and we call them bluepilled as a result of their delusions.

So their explanation will be either ignoring it or coming up with some contrived explanation. Just like with everything. They live in a fantasy land with no data or facts to back it up, just "trust me bro".

The real explanation is Meeks thugmaxxed, eye color maxxed, bodyfat maxxed, and statusmaxxed.

They think he is the exception. Seriously, he is one of the very few criminals to be good with women. And we don't get women because we are too mean.

they can't and they would ignore this thread, if they would even try to explain, they would just be at loss to what to say, Jeremy Meeks is a perfect example of the blackpill, every guest who visit this site must be educated about Jeremy Meeks as an example of the blackpill

Wait did he actually kill someone? I thought he just beat some kid up and he wasn't that old himself when it happened.