Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how does a Hispanicel even ascend

solcel

solcel

Banned
-
I don't want to get doxx but I basically live in a 3rd world country with the gender rights of Toronoto. The girls here have been brainwashed and are huge sluts. All dudes here are like max 5'6 but they only go for the few dudes that usually white as fuck and tall. Idek man all the advice here does not apply to my country so I'm pretty much learning as I go

Depends on your age. It's over for you if you're over 24 though.

Cultural reform and non-communistic violent revolution. However, I recommend everyone who reads this stay out of the violence and let women reach their breaking point and do it themselves. Im telling you things are worse for them than ever. So many dudes are secretly rapists and do it in houses and shit.

Edit: best advice ever. The harder you try to ascend, the less likely it is for you to ascend. Normies who get laid have no talents and do FUCKING NOTHING!

I'm half sudaca.

Got no clue about how life is like in sudacaland, I thought they had macho societies and women are whores but kept in line.

Actually I got the perfect idea for you.

K-Pop is really popular over there, even more so than with white girls. Go try to ascend with a K-Pop fan they're usually nicer to be around.

K-Pop is really popular over there, even more so than with white girls. Go try to ascend with a K-Pop fan they're usually nicer to be around.

It's a special niche. Those girls at least the few that I've seen have skrillex hair and take horrible care of themselves

Be yourself “teehee”
5DD72F0D 2F48 4CE9 B451 FDADBA062A4A

I'm a Mexicancel here in the west and its giga over for Hispanics. Our own woman dont want us and we're ethnic so we're fucked with every other race too. We don't got it as bad as curries or ricecels tho so we can cope knowing that.

Run bad boy cholo game

lmao I mean it's viable but there are actual real thugs that scare the shit out of you just by being in their presence

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Ikr actually thugs are some intimidating mfs

Hispanics can easily vatomaxx with a brownwashed girl.

Beanercels OUT

It's over for tacobellcels

Go scarfacecel, first you get dee money, then you get dee power, then you get dee wahman.

It's worked for a few Currycels and Blackcels.

i guess but i mean like on a much wider scale. JBWs entire premise is that you just need to be white and pretty much nothing else to get banged up in SEA.

i guess but i mean like on a much wider scale. JBWs entire premise is that you just need to be white and pretty much nothing else to get banged up in SEA.
Of course, sex is basically guranteed for any white guy in SEA as long as they're not a pure abominationcel with severe autism, but it still works pretty decently for non SEA ethnics.

That sounds like Brazil.
No its Cuba I think.
Aslong as you dont intend on immigrating to the US, then good luck also how tall are you? I would be very happy if my county's average height was 5'6.

Last edited:
Of course, sex is basically guranteed for any white guy in SEA as long as they're not a pure abominationcel with severe autism, but it still works pretty decently for non SEA ethnics.

got any tinder experiments to prove this?