Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you tolerate going outside?

Epedaphic

Epedaphic

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm trying to make more efforts to be outside more often, even just going to the store. Ideally I would like to go to the gym a few times a week.

The problem is the rage I feel when seeing all of the normies going about their everyday lives, laughing and having fun, with friends, family, and significant others. This especially happens in the gym where I see couples sometimes, and I am forced to be in their vicinity or to look at them if I am on the treadmill. Or if I decide to pick up food from outside, I'll see them all sitting at tables at the restaurant with their friends or whatever, talking and laughing. Why did they deserve such a nice life and so much companionship, while I rot in loneliness and solitude? I know the answer - they were not born looking ugly, but these kinds of questions aside, it's very difficult to tolerate being outside for long because of this without feeling irate and having it completely ruin the rest of my day, and most of the time, multiple days afterwards. And I don't think I can deal with being in the gym working out for 30 minutes with feeling this way along with feeling self conscious about how I look compared to others as a beginner.

Does anyone else experience this and what do you do to tolerate this? I usually don't like walking around with headphones in but this may be something to try. I try to just look straight forward and to not make eye contact with anyone but it becomes difficult to maintain this all the time.

Keep to myself, avoid contact with females, finish conversations as soon as possible. Not giving normies any ammunition.

It depends a lot where u live
Are u from USA?Its completely different situation from "going outside" in Europe. U should specify in such threads

Go out during the night or odd hours

Keep to myself, avoid contact with females, finish conversations as soon as possible. Not giving normies any ammunition.
Will keep these in mind, thanks

It depends a lot where u live
Are u from USA?Its completely different situation from "going outside" in Europe. U should specify in such threads
I live in the US. I'm curious though, what would be different about Europe?

Go out during the night or odd hours
I could try this for the gym especially. Thanks.

i always try to avoid making eye contact and wear headphones

Will keep these in mind, thanks

I live in the US. I'm curious though, what would be different about Europe?

I could try this for the gym especially. Thanks.
USA traveling and getting by is much more car dependant europe depending on city wil be either tightly packed streets with people or complete opposite

Avoid any and all social contact. If I have to speak with or to anyone, I’m as short spoken, and angry/bitter as possible towards them.

As another user mentioned, give them zero ammunition. Anything and everything you say or do WILL be used against you my normies

I don't know, I just seem to filter it all out these days. Like all the normies just look like a blur to me. Helps to listen to music but I often don't so I can be aware of my surroundings. Avoid crowds of people and go to places that are unpopular with couples/young people or at odd hours.

(I found the best time to do some shopping or run errands is during midday during the week, since the only people that are actually out are moms and old people)

Don't go out on weekends or holidays. Don't make eye-contact with passerbys.

There's moments where your ability to just filter out normies doesn't work and times where you will have to be surrounded by them.

Last edited:
I'm trying to make more efforts to be outside more often, even just going to the store. Ideally I would like to go to the gym a few times a week.

The problem is the rage I feel when seeing all of the normies going about their everyday lives, laughing and having fun, with friends, family, and significant others. This especially happens in the gym where I see couples sometimes, and I am forced to be in their vicinity or to look at them if I am on the treadmill. Or if I decide to pick up food from outside, I'll see them all sitting at tables at the restaurant with their friends or whatever, talking and laughing. Why did they deserve such a nice life and so much companionship, while I rot in loneliness and solitude? I know the answer - they were not born looking ugly, but these kinds of questions aside, it's very difficult to tolerate being outside for long because of this without feeling irate and having it completely ruin the rest of my day, and most of the time, multiple days afterwards. And I don't think I can deal with being in the gym working out for 30 minutes with feeling this way along with feeling self conscious about how I look compared to others as a beginner.

Does anyone else experience this and what do you do to tolerate this? I usually don't like walking around with headphones in but this may be something to try. I try to just look straight forward and to not make eye contact with anyone but it becomes difficult to maintain this all the time.
black hoodie + sunglasses + black mask + cash money to get in and out as quickly as possible

back when i was in school entire groups of girls would come up to me and ask questions, then walk away laughing
to my bluepilled mind i thought i was the shit, years later i knew i was just being bullied and now i cant even talk to women without thinking of that incident.

Wdym tolerate? How can you tolerate being inside?

Cant go outside? Grow a pair pussy, nature is GLORIOUS.

USA traveling and getting by is much more car dependant europe depending on city wil be either tightly packed streets with people or complete opposite
True, it seems like a big difference.

Avoid any and all social contact. If I have to speak with or to anyone, I’m as short spoken, and angry/bitter as possible towards them.

As another user mentioned, give them zero ammunition. Anything and everything you say or do WILL be used against you my normies
I’ll try this too. It may also feel good to get some of that anger out through interactions like that.

I don't know, I just seem to filter it all out these days. Like all the normies just look like a blur to me. Helps to listen to music but I often don't so I can be aware of my surroundings. Avoid crowds of people and go to places that are unpopular with couples/young people or at odd hours.

(I found the best time to do some shopping or run errands is during midday during the week, since the only people that are actually out are moms and old people)

Don't go out on weekends or holidays. Don't make eye-contact with passerbys.

There's moments where your ability to just filter out normies doesn't work and times where you will have to be surrounded by them.
I’m trying to filter them out, I think part of me still clings to the idea that I can still participate in society, and leads me back towards acknowledging them sometimes. Good idea to go shopping during the week and midday. I think I’ve known this but have just neglected to make sure I do it.

Read my post.
Lol, we got a tough guy here. You sound like a child who spends too much time on 4chan, and you certainly don’t sound like someone who belongs here. My issue is not with nature, it’s with people.

i always try to avoid making eye contact and wear headphones
Will continue to try this, thanks. Actually I have also found headphones to be useful in the gym to just block out everyone else.

i go out plenty, but i'm usually stuck in my own head

I feel the same fucking way dude. I used to get thoughts of badly wanting to just kill everyone with an AR (sorry for the glowposting but it's true)

Personally I take walks around my neighborhood with my dogs. Not too many people leave their houses and my neighborhood is mostly old people so I don't get much rage here. Going to the store, restaurant, basically anywhere with crowded people fuels my rage meter.

He didn't say he has a problem with nature, his issue is people in nature. He doesn't like being constantly reminded of his inceldom and it makes him feel more lonely seeing couples out in public. If you have no constructive critisism and instead going to strawman him and insult him like a typical IT user then go back to reddit.

I feel the same fucking way dude. I used to get thoughts of badly wanting to just kill everyone with an AR (sorry for the glowposting but it's true)

Personally I take walks around my neighborhood with my dogs. Not too many people leave their houses and my neighborhood is mostly old people so I don't get much rage here. Going to the store, restaurant, basically anywhere with crowded people fuels my rage meter.
Recently the anger was so bad I was fucking shouting in my car on the way back from a grocery trip. And had a strong urge to just fire up GTA when I got back and rack up as many as I could.

I’ve never had a pet (I mean besides a goldfish) I always thought it’d be a cat but recently I want a dog. It sounds like a nice neighborhood to walk in man.

Recently the anger was so bad I was fucking shouting in my car on the way back from a grocery trip. And had a strong urge to just fire up GTA when I got back and rack up as many as I could.

I’ve never had a pet (I mean besides a goldfish) I always thought it’d be a cat but recently I want a dog. It sounds like a nice neighborhood to walk in man.
What breed do you want? I have cavaliers, sweetest dogs ever. I've had them all fixed so no woman can fuck them.

What breed do you want? I have cavaliers, sweetest dogs ever. I've had them all fixed so no woman can fuck them.
Based. I’m not sure about breed yet, I really don’t know much about dogs. I’ll look into this. Also I worry about taking on the responsibility since my life situation is kind of uncertain right now.

Gym - Do workouts in your own place. You're not a world class athlete.

Shopping - Go late at night when there's few if anyone there.

I suggest doing outdoor activities where you won't be around many people. Nature is beautiful. It sounds stupid, but my daily walk in the park improved my life.

Last year, i dont see any foids my age when i go outside. Only old people.

It's worse to aimlessly roam around neighborhood, you'll see a lot of pissed off older people and couples hugging and kissing, basically showing off their reproductive success.

I only go outside for 4 reasons
Work cause i need money
Groceries cause i need food
Pub cause i like getting drunk although i can do that at home for cheaper
And every once in awhile i get takeout.

Will continue to try this, thanks. Actually I have also found headphones to be useful in the gym to just block out everyone else.
Personally I just put on my headphones, wear a hoodie and keep your head down BUT at the same time be aware of your surroundings.

The last piece of advice is applicable to you if you live in a dangerous area(My country has the third highest crime rate in the world). If you live in a relatively safe area then it's even better.

I dont have a problem with going outside. I see blackpill truths in real life which is pretty cool it's like predicting the future. Im past the jealousy stage Im in the acceptance stage

I dont, I hide myself under my blankets so no one sees my face

back when i was in school entire groups of girls would come up to me and ask questions, then walk away laughing
to my bluepilled mind i thought i was the shit, years later i knew i was just being bullied and now i cant even talk to women without thinking of that incident.
Standard female tactics to deal with low status unthreatening men.

For Groceries Mostly .

Btw you should wear Headphones , Makes it much Easier to Deal with Noisy Garbage / People .

here’s a trick I learned: walking at a brisk pace and wearing headphones 24/7 even if you’re not listening to anything, it gives the “fuck off” signal and impression that you don’t want to be bothered so most normies and foids avoid you, so this in extension with all of the advice above

I have to because im a wagie

I don´t go.

~Simple as.

Forced myself.

I take long steps.

I don't, I smoke joints on my own and play RuneScape and try become rich on it.

Been doing this for so many years now it's funny. This is my whole life basically. Since I was 7 I played RuneScape and since I was 16 I smoked weed. Now I'm 26. It's getting boring but there's still a few more years in these copes. I just need money to improve them.

I must tolerate it because I don't want to stay inside all the time. During the summer I cope with nature and swimming. Places where I go swimming, has very few people and sometimes I can enjoy it all alone. I still couldn't avoid completely getting mogged, couples are everywhere showing affection wherever there are any people. It's been easier though after I moved from a bigger city to small one in region with low population density. I don't see much PDA here and during the daytime there are mostly boomers and elderly people.

Anyway I avoid sexhavers, even some acquaintances and relatives when I visit my family.

Don't want to suffer loneliness, but avoid contact with strangers. This is make sense to me.