Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you think the war in Ukraine will end and who do you support in the conflict?

aGuyAlone

aGuyAlone

Self-banned
-
300px-2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine.svg.png

A little over a year ago I made a similar post on .is and many predicted that Ukraine would have fallen within a week of me posting or become a puppet state, this did not come to fruition and now Russia holds about 20% of Ukrainian territory and the war is still ongoing as the Russki's try to capture all of Donbas.

My personal prediction is that the Ukrainian counter-offensive will make only minimal gains on the basis that the entire offensive is based on the usage of a few hundred Western tanks, many of which are Leopard II's which performed badly in Syria against ISIS which used primarily Russian and Iranian designed Anti Tank weapons. And sure they'll have a few dozen Abrams tanks on the front in about a month but there's not enough of them and Abrams are fuel guzzling beasts which could only really be used to full effectiveness when they're supported by U.S Army and Marine's logistics and have a constant supply of fuel and ammunition which the Ukranian Army likely won't be able to provide considering they're growing lack of manpower and logistical issues due to destroyed infrastructure.

However I do think they'll likely take some territory in the South, possibly even capturing Melitopol.

And after that I do believe that some kind of peace agreement will be reached.

What do you bro's think?

Russia could win the war today if they wanted to :blackpill:

I have a trucel friend in ukraine so i support ukraine

Russia could win the war today if they wanted to :blackpill:
With that old scrapmetal and sending old ppl to war, Doubth, Nato has far way better weapons than those outdated T tanks and BTRs

With that old scrapmetal and sending old ppl to war, Doubth, Nato has far way better weapons than those outdated T tanks and BTRs
Fusion GIF

the Demographics of Ukraine will be bad after war, most women and children are not coming back unless EU forces them back

Lol its your ukis who are mobilizing for number N wave of old people and teenagers since you lost all those neo nazi genocidal scum while jewlensky and porkoshenko got profit. Also who is going to use that miraculous nato equipment? Going to shoot itself since its so miraculous? You have being played so hard and you still dont see it, amazing.:feelsUgh::feelscry:

Last edited:
Whatever mang, Russia is a mafia state full of drug addicts and retards, in one weekend aka 3 days, 1040 russians got killed, That was around 2 weeks ago, Imagine how many more of them now, GG boyo, Keep being delusional, Russia is now sending old men with scrapmetal to the meatgrinder.

Whatever mang, Russia is a mafia state full of drug addicts and retards, in one weekend aka 3 days, 1040 russians got killed, That was around 2 weeks ago, Imagine how many more of them now, GG boyo, Keep being delusional, Russia is now sending old men with scrapmetal to the meatgrinder.

A soviety t90 vs a leopard tank JFL keep coping russia supporters, Russian tanks are falling by the thousands

the Demographics of Ukraine will be bad after war, most women and children are not coming back unless EU forces them back

This is something I've thought a lot about myself. In 1993 a few years after indepdence, Ukraine had 52M people, by the end of this war if you account for population lost though annexation of it's territories, it will have about 28M or so factoring in the over 8M people that have left and likely won't come back.

And it's young population which was already in steady decline before the war is now hugely decreased from combat losses, and many of the men involved in the fighting are crippled and will rely on state money to survive.

I imagine Ukraine will have a Bosnia or Kosovo level of economic devastation and be the poorest country in Europe by far when this conflict comes to a close. It was already piss poor before the war by European standards and now has lost like tens of billions in infrastructure and about 20% of it's territory since 2014.

If Ukraine is too maintain any kind of Army post-war it will need to be 90% bankrolled by the West as the state will have nothing left to maintain a standing army.

A soviety t90 vs a leopard tank JFL keep coping russia supporters, Russian tanks are falling by the thousands

The Russian tactic of throwing masses of untrained conscripts and older model Soviet tanks has worked to some degree though. After all they've taken 20% of the country.

Also like 90% of the tanks Ukraine has used since February 2022 have been former Soviet model tanks as well.

The Russian tactic of throwing masses of untrained conscripts and older model Soviet tanks has worked to some degree though. After all they've taken 20% of the country.

Also like 90% of the tanks Ukraine has used since February 2022 have been former Soviet model tanks as well.
20% is laughable for the worlds 2nd strongest army, 80% more to go, Good luck sending more untrained faggots the death toll for taking the rest will be millions JFL

Your opinion doesn't match reality. Without NATO, Ukraine would have been fucked easily.

I'm pro Ukraine because I'm generally against invaders, be it refugees from sand negro countries or snow monkeys from Russia

This is something I've thought a lot about myself. In 1993 a few years after indepdence, Ukraine had 52M people, by the end of this war if you account for population lost though annexation of it's territories, it will have about 28M or so factoring in the over 8M people that have left and likely won't come back.

And it's young population which was already in steady decline before the war is now hugely decreased from combat losses, and many of the men involved in the fighting are crippled and will rely on state money to survive.

I imagine Ukraine will have a Bosnia or Kosovo level of economic devastation and be the poorest country in Europe by far when this conflict comes to a close. It was already piss poor before the war by European standards and now has lost like tens of billions in infrastructure and about 20% of it's territory since 2014.

If Ukraine is too maintain any kind of Army post-war it will need to be 90% bankrolled by the West as the state will have nothing left to maintain a standing army.

Part of our plan is to repopulate Ukraine with mass immigration after the war is over. And the rebuilding is going to be $trillions of dollars over like 30 years. But ya good points like its amazing how flattened their population is, being down to around 28 million or so now.

The Ukraine war will end with nuclear weapons. But that will start a new war.

I can't read Jews' minds

I support Russia but wish Ukraine would just give up so no one else gets hurt. It makes more sense for Ukraine to just be part of Russia

Idk idc hopefully they nuke USA

300px-2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine.svg.png

A little over a year ago I made a similar post on .is and many predicted that Ukraine would have fallen within a week of me posting or become a puppet state, this did not come to fruition and now Russia holds about 20% of Ukrainian territory and the war is still ongoing as the Russki's try to capture all of Donbas.

My personal prediction is that the Ukrainian counter-offensive will make only minimal gains on the basis that the entire offensive is based on the usage of a few hundred Western tanks, many of which are Leopard II's which performed badly in Syria against ISIS which used primarily Russian and Iranian designed Anti Tank weapons. And sure they'll have a few dozen Abrams tanks on the front in about a month but there's not enough of them and Abrams are fuel guzzling beasts which could only really be used to full effectiveness when they're supported by U.S Army and Marine's logistics and have a constant supply of fuel and ammunition which the Ukranian Army likely won't be able to provide considering they're growing lack of manpower and logistical issues due to destroyed infrastructure.

However I do think they'll likely take some territory in the South, possibly even capturing Melitopol.

And after that I do believe that some kind of peace agreement will be reached.

What do you bro's think?
Escalation then fake alien invasion then human reset

Mafia city, worth the sin

I support Russia but wish Ukraine would just give up so no one else gets hurt. It makes more sense for Ukraine to just be part of Russia
Thank you, friend

But if the big boss doesn't want...

ukraine war will end in 2024 when election results are concluded and a new prez is swore in the Jew ass of aey

Russia all the way baby.

ukraine war will end in 2024 when election results are concluded and a new prez is swore in the Jew ass of aey
And ISIS will inevitabely rise again, all due to Jewmerica. Pentagon 'masterminds' are retards at fighting against terrorism.

I'm pro Ukraine because I'm generally against invaders, be it refugees from sand negro countries or snow monkeys from Russia
So you suport soy western liberalism jews, lgbts, jewmericans and feminism.
How are these all not invaders?

I didnt know that incels can be such bluepill media controlled kids. Its over for zoomers.

it's practically ww3 already considering it's russia and it's allies vs the entire western world

Russia ist going to take over all of Ukraine but it's gonna take another year. Also if Trump will become president again, he will end the war. If a Democrat wins, the war will continue.

So you suport soy western liberalism jews, lgbts, jewmericans and feminism.
I don't. But I find that Russia killing white people in Ukraine and destroying their infrastructure is just as bad as trannies and faggots spreading their degeneracy.

Not if NATO and the jews have anything to say about, if they join NATO or formalize a treaty with the EU, the will be able to survive, but they will be selling t he souls of those who come after them to homosexuals and trannies

I don't. But I find that Russia killing white people in Ukraine and destroying their infrastructure is just as bad as trannies and faggots spreading their degeneracy.
They killed exactly that white people who are pro western shit eaters.
Further a few years ago nobody considered ukrainians and savs as white or even somebody knew where UA is on the map.
But when (WHITE) Russians were kiled and abused for decades and their language and history was destroyed that seems to didnt bother you so much..

Ukraine will win the war, Russia's power will be greatly reduced and they will become dependent on China(ricefuel for slavs).

That being said I strongly support Russia and still have some hope that putin has some trick under his sleeve since I hate Western globohomos.

it's practically ww3 already considering it's russia and it's allies vs the entire western world
It is. They will never call it that, though, because of global panic and markets crashing overnight.

Sounds like it. Russia will win some territory. Ukraine will be blown to little bits and its excess male population problem will be solved. Happiness all around.