Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you think daughters should be raised compared to sons?

VainHireling

VainHireling

VolkSWAGen
-
In my opinion daughters should be disciplined (rather harshly) and trained in preserving chastity, feminine crafts and being passionate about their traditional gender roles. And sons should be treated more leniently - encouraged to pursue knowledge their own way plus being taught about blackpill, of course.

In short, discipline for daughters and encouragement to discover themselves for boys, instead of the other way round.

What do you think, bros?

It would be fucking cringe if someone said something like "white Stacies should be raised to fuck 1,5/10 ethics like me". That's not gonna work.

In my opinion daughters should be disciplined (rather harshly) and trained in preserving chastity, feminine crafts and being passionate about their traditional gender roles. And sons should be treated more leniently - encouraged to pursue knowledge their own way plus being taught about blackpill, of course.

In short, discipline for daughters and encouragement to discover themselves for boys, instead of the other way round.

What do you think, bros?

It would be fucking cringe if someone said something like "white Stacies should be raised to fuck 1,5/10 ethics like me". That's not gonna work.
This is the right way to raise daughters but it would only work in ye olden days. I you do this in the 21st century the daughter would escape your house and write a new york best selling book about how you "abused her"

dunno i'm completely laissez faire now

having kids, let alone daughters is not on my mind now though

What do you think, bros?

Cringe as fuck post. I would raise a daughter same way I raise a son.

If they're not attractive enough, they need to be told that they don't have the right to date attractive boys and don't deserve them. They should date boys in their league. If I had a daughter I would constantly point out her physical flaws so she wouldn't have inflated self-esteem. Toilets are like animals and need to be properly trained.

Caring how to rise daughter in this society/system is cucked. Just let her be, give her food and thats all, she will be slut anyway.

Talking to daughter about blackpill and what mates to choose and how to act is nonsense. Even if she will understand blackpill theories, and probably she wont, she will act on her hypergamous nature anyway.

Last edited:

What do you think, bros?

How will you get daughter or daughters if you can't get basic sex, incel?

Incest should be legalized and they should be the dad's property at 16+ until the dad gets tired of her and arranges a marriage for her. :feelsLSD:

Caring how to rise daughter in this society/system is cucked. Just let her be, give her food and thats all, she will be slut anyway.

Talking to daughter about blackpill and what mates to choose and how to act is nonsense. Even if she will understand blackpill theories, and probably she wont, she will act on her hypergamous nature anyway.
She'll just date chads who insult her and treat her like trash

if you raise girls traditionally, they become worse believe me boyo. they never talk with sub 6 males, behaving too nervous, seeing every man as rapists, fucking paranoid. whores will be whores.

Excatly. No point in doing anything because outcome will be mostly the same.
I meant to reply to this other comment but it still applies.
If they're not attractive enough, they need to be told that they don't have the right to date attractive boys and don't deserve them. They should date boys in their league. If I had a daughter I would constantly point out her physical flaws so she wouldn't have inflated self-esteem. Toilets are like animals and need to be properly trained.
Then she'll just date chads who insult her and treat her like trash

Incest should be legalized and they should be the dad's property at 16+ until the dad gets tired of her and arranges a marriage for her. :feelsLSD:
:yes:

Whatever you do, all what you're really doing is raising a whore for chad

Last edited:

What do you think, bros?

in cages

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back