Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how do you study, studycels?

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
How do you learn and retain info best? I usually read the chapters, make reference cards and study those. I then quiz myself using a blank paper and explain/write out answers. Obviously this only works for certain types of classes, whereas chem and math it's best to practice, practice, practice. I'll also watch videos, too, if my prof explains something I can't quite understand. It helps to get different perspectives.

Luckily I have a good memory for stuff I read when it's of my interest.

I cry, drink alcohol, cry and and then post this comment on incel.is.

I just look at it for a minute or so, and it's in my memory.
srs? you're lucky af. so, hypothetically could you look over the anatomy of different connective tissues and be able to recall them and their internal components on a slide?
Use anki.
i'll check it out, thanks.

srs? you're lucky af. so, hypothetically could you look over the anatomy of different connective tissues and be able to recall them and their internal components on a slide?
Maybe. I used to cope with knowledgemaxxing and I guess I'm lucky but yeah I could remember and recite a paragraph or so in Spanish in ~2 minutes. You could send me the connective tissues thing, though I know next to nothing about so maybe not, but it would be a fun challenge.

master process. this is what i used to do

- think about what i had to do
- cry
- go to school without knowing anything
- pretend im arrogant and dont want to learn so they dont think im stupid which i am
- cry at home

i failed my finals

I'm currently neet, but I can tell you that vyvanse is the 'Holy Grail' of studyceling

I dont study or anything but Lofi Hip Hop is what I listen to when I read

Maybe. I used to cope with knowledgemaxxing and I guess I'm lucky but yeah I could remember and recite a paragraph or so in Spanish in ~2 minutes. You could send me the connective tissues thing, though I know next to nothing about so maybe not, but it would be a fun challenge.
That's impressive. I'll send you a pm.

1. Attempt to study
2. Fail
3 rope

Never did study at all tbh. I just listened to the teachers lecture halfway and usually when I did the test it was either something I already knew or what the teacher said would pop into my head suddenly.

i learn everything off the internet.

why? well heres why

>hello kids today we learn whateverthefuck
>let me write this long complex thing on the choke board and ill explain it later
>wait for it, ill explain it later-you will understand everything im writing here
>wait for it, not right now, just keep writing.
>any questions so far?
>lets move on
>well now that you got a 1 hour overview of the subject, ill give you homework to practice it

i just understand everything much better when i research it myself, i self taught myself algebra 1 and 2 in a week

I'm prescribed Adderall for ADHD. I also take notes but that's about it.

I'm lucky in that I have a photographic memory for certain things so I retain information easily.

At university I would write shorthand lists of bullet points and quotes and memorise them. I found this easier than trying to memorise full paragraphs of text.