Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How do you still going?

xXnobodyXx

xXnobodyXx

Recruit
★★★
I can't connect with any woman, no woman will ever love me, I'm autistic, I'm biologically wired to be hated, I have depression so I can't apreciate most pleasures of life, everything feels dull and pointless, I work in a job I hate and I can't think about any job I would like, the only time I feel peace is when I'm sleeping(when I'm not having a nightmare), i'm living for the sole objective of taking care of my parents, after their death I will kill myself;
all that said: Why are you alive? What is your reason to still going? Why live when you are barely human???

Last edited:
Alcohol, movies, religion, these are all good copes. If you're under 30 try to change a job or even looksmaxx.

there is not much in this life, probably in 3 years i will leave this hell called world

Video games mostly.
Also OP, if you're mentally ill, just gropemaxx. It's super easy. :yes:

You can always improve your job though and try to make life better for future.

That being said my life is much worse than it was when I was in my teens or at least much quieter.

I guess it's always trickier as an adult though.

You can always improve your job though and try to make life better for future.

That being said my life is much worse than it was when I was in my teens or at least much quieter.

I guess it's always trickier as an adult though.
I live in an underdeveloped country, I don't have any hopes for a better future, I have no talents and no passions, I'm a dead man

I live in an underdeveloped country, I don't have any hopes for a better future, I have no talents and no passions, I'm a dead man

Hm. Maybe you can develop a skill/trade?

I can't connect with any woman, no woman will ever love me, I'm autistic, I'm biologically wired to be hated, I have depression so I can't apreciate most pleasures of life, everything feels dull and pointless, I work in a job I hate and I can't think about any job I would like, the only time I feel peace is when I'm sleeping(when I'm not having a nightmare), i'm living for the sole objective of taking care of my parents, after their death I will kill myself;
all that said: Why are you alive? What is your reason to still going? Why live when you are barely human???
Magick is real

i live another day so i can drink and smoke weed:smonk:

The only reason I haven't roped yet is all because of divine retribution, I'm not exaggerating when I say that's the only reason I'm still alive, it doesn't matter if I enjoy doing some things here on Earth, just give me the green light that everything is going to be okay after death and I'll gladly end it all.

no woman will ever love me
:bluepill: cuck,there's no such thing as"love"
I'm biologically wired to be hated, I have depression so I can't apreciate most pleasures of life, everything feels dull and pointless
Same
Never wageslaved so can't relate
Why are you alive? What is your reason to still going
Cause i know scumciety hates me being alive and having to spend goyim wageslaves tax money on me.

I came to this site to create an incel egregore, a pagan god. This god would be designed by us and would serve us.

The only reason I haven't roped yet is all because of divine retribution, I'm not exaggerating when I say that's the only reason I'm still alive, it doesn't matter if I enjoy doing some things here on Earth, just give me the green light that everything is going to be okay after death and I'll gladly end it all.
You can get even with magick

I can't apreciate most pleasures of life, everything feels dull and pointless
Same.
I've been living off of my savings for the past year. A few more years left until I run out of money and then it's no choice but :feelsrope: whether I like it or not. Been maxxing and fixing what I can about myself in the mean time. I can only hope it will be enough to make my life worth living.

Same.
I've been living off of my savings for the past year. A few more years left until I run out of money and then it's no choice but :feelsrope: whether I like it or not. Been maxxing and fixing what I can about myself in the mean time. I can only hope it will be enough to make my life worth living.
Sama kohtalo mulla

life is overrated tbh

Why are you alive? What is your reason to still going? Why live when you are barely human???
As if killing yourself is just like drinking a cup of coffee.

As if killing yourself is just like drinking a cup of coffee.
it literally is, maybe you don't want to kill yourself that much as you think you do, or maybe you're a pussy;
all you need is a door frame and a belt, my uncle went like this

it literally is, maybe you don't want to kill yourself that much as you think you do, or maybe you're a pussy;
all you need is a door frame and a belt, my uncle went like this
Just ignore your self-preservation instinct theory.

You don’t relate with foids is because majority of them are literally dumb and lack any depth or personality

Literally just masturbation and some hobbies, though I've been getting more depressed lately. Maybe it's this forum making me depressed, like we're all struggling with our demons but rather than trying to fight our demons we're unleashing them onto this website and hope that they'll devour other people's hopes and dreams as well.

But at least I'm not a simp. ;)

You don’t relate with foids is because majority of them are literally dumb and lack any depth or personality

They're dumb and shallow because they don't have to be interesting. Interesting toilets are rare, and most I meet know that they never have to take initiative for anything as everything is always given to them in life.

games and drugs

Last edited:
I have no idea