Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How do you respond to alcohol

• Thread starter Deleted member 2119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2119

Banned
-
I don't actively drink it but I tried it a few times

Here are my observations..

-I act like a literal autist
-I constantly switch topics,talk random shit and start making up lies
-I feel quite euphoric
-I always prefer talking in English when I'm drunk.

How do you respond to alcohol?

I drink by myself once in a while and I get really focused. I love it. It makes video games and VNs alot more exciting. My head wobbles like a top. I mumble about stupid shit even more than I do.

BTW, if English is not your first language, it is very good for being your second (or whatever) language. Can't even tell if you're not native.

Last edited:
kills any kind of anxiousness and makes me like talking to people. normally i feel nervous talking to people even online so i am very fond of it.

-I start acting very socially. I'm very talkative, and tell my opinion about everything.
-If I'm alone I usually talk to myself or sing
-If there are people around me I try to do everything to gain attention, mostly by acting like an idiot.
-I enjoy speaking foreign languages too

Sometimes I feel euphoric, other times it just makes me sleepy. Hit or miss.

I turn from a timid beta to a gigantic super low inhib asshole, kind of makes sense because I used to be a hyperactive troublemaker when I was a little kid, wish I could meditate or something and unlock that potential.

I get happy, low inhib, and touchy-feely. I'm also too honest and usually end up oversharing

Lowers inhib basically. I'm quite resistant to alcohol so I always get sick of drinking before actually passing out, vomiting or something.

Since I gave up approaching I don't need alcohol anymore. I haven't drunk for months now.

less inhib. I insult people more easily and use slangs/dirty words more easily. I'm naturally high inhib but after approaching dozens of women I gained a mastery over that. Don't really need to drink and haven't for years.

th

Balls of steel.

i love alcohol and used to drink often by myself while playing games/watching movies etc, i had a lot of fun. but it doesn't really work anymore. now it just makes me mellow and sluggish.

makes me euphoric and zero inhibition fixes 90 percent of all social problems i have, it also makes my thought process alot smoother making me smarter sort of. Too bad its not something I can rely on because of health concerns

Alcohol makes me feel ill and unwilling to do anything.

-I go critical and then blackout

never drank it once but I might maybe when I am done with college

Alcohol makes me depressed. :feelsbadman:

Lowers inhib basically. I'm quite resistant to alcohol so I always get sick of drinking before actually passing out, vomiting or something.

Since I gave up approaching I don't need alcohol anymore. I haven't drunk for months now.
I feel that way too. But it usually happens when I take big breaks between drinking. If I drink two days in a row, the second day I won't feel as sick.

I only tasted it never really drank enough to see what happens

I pass out after two wine coolers. I'm the biggest lightweight.

I don't know how I react to it because I have only tasted beer back when I was 14 and it was horrible. Absolutely despise alcohol and culture around it, especially in my country where 95% of people drink too much.

I was a heavy vodka drinker for years and that shit will fuck your body and mind up.

Hangovers are the worst..and you need to drink more everytime to reach the same level of high.

Dont fall for the alcohol trap...before you know it your stumbling in a liquor store and the cashier refuses to sell u any because they see how fucked up you are. It happened to me..one of the lowest points in my life. :feelsbadman:

Not well. Instead of becoming low inhib and entertaining, i become drunk and out of it

i go from a mouse to a personality chad who can even talk to the primest of stacies, that and severely depressed
I pass out after two wine coolers. I'm the biggest lightweight.
that is a really good thing lmao

I've only had a little bit from time to time. I have never gotten to the stage of actually getting drunk.

Just makes me sleepy

I'm exactly the same person when drinking it doesn't lower my inhibition, but i feel like i can act more boisterous/low inhibition and use the alcohol as an excuse to do so.

I usually become more introverted than usually: literal mutism, I won't say a word and be reluctant about interacting with my surroundings. I've never gotten to the point of blacking out, I'm way more relaxed, obviously, and my movements are really slow, but I'm fully aware. I can drink 0.5l of pure vodka and keep on shitposting on the Internet - my language usage becomes different, but I can't get so drunk that I mix up Google and my Facebook wall or whatever normies do. I also prefer using English/Dutch (both foreign to me) when drunk for whatever reason.
I don't drink often, because I don't feel that different when drunk. I'm way more relaxed which is nice, but other than that I'm just slower and more unwilling to talk with anyone - behold, autismus maximus. I'd rather take some stimulants which additionally make me euphoric, but yeah - amphetamine isn't legal.

It really depends on the scenario.

for such a high inhib person when sober, Im very very low inhib on the alcohol, Im not a lightweight, it definitely takes quite a lot to get me hammered but how depressed and pissed off i get depends on where im drinking. if im drinking by myself?? you can bet ill be full on near suicidal... if im drinking with a few "friends" then i will feel pretty good until the morning after where i will feel like ending myself

I tell him he is only like a brother to me.

I don't know how I react to it because I have only tasted beer back when I was 14 and it was horrible. Absolutely despise alcohol and culture around it, especially in my country where 95% of people drink too much.
australia?