Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How to look intimidating and agressive to normies so they dont talk to you?

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
Im tired of male NTscum starting conversations with me. Idk why they start convesations with me. To make fun of me? I know one aspie who normies never tried talking to. Probably he gives them intimidating and agressive vibe. How do i give them they same vibe so they leave me alone?

Just be black and wear a ski mask, tracksuit and nike sneakers

Wear this

if you look goofy then nothing will help, you will be a laughing stock.

You must be pretty average looking for normfags to start conversation with you, most people either glare at me or cross the street early when they see me approaching

Abuse a roids, become a muscular, you look intimidating and scary to eyes of normgroids

Most people kinda are intimidated of me naturally, just be ogrecel+ aspie and you'll scare the normscum off

buzzcut + gym (or obesity max if you're lazy) and be average height or above (ovER)

Mogs me for being approached for conversations

if youre short you cant intimidate anyone .

maybe behave like a crackhead

I've never had that problem, can't help you

Im tired of male NTscum starting conversations with me. Idk why they start convesations with me. To make fun of me? I know one aspie who normies never tried talking to. Probably he gives them intimidating and agressive vibe. How do i give them they same vibe so they leave me alone?
Resting bitch face 24/7. No one bothers me.