Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you relieve constant stress/Anxiety?

• Thread starter Deleted member 195
  • Start date
Deleted member 195

Deleted member 195

Self-banned
-
I can't keep drinking vodka, this shit is going to kill me one day but that's the only way I can find relief from this shit. i'm constantly in my thoughts that are overwhelmingly negative and stressing. I really don't know how to express how I exactly feel, but it feels like i'm always in a constant state of fight or flight and full panic mode. Body feels numb/static like how your feet or hands feel when they "fall asleep", gut wrenching and intense headaches that are analogued to my negative thoughts, cold feet or body gets a flash of heat and start going in panic mode ect... That's as coherent as I can explain some of the symptoms. I can't even get diagnosed to find out what i'm going through to put a stop to it, because I don't even have all of my documentaion in order to recieve any legit help so I can only rely on what's in my reach and what the internet recommends.

Not sure what to do but i'm open to whatever advice someone can give.

Either find another drugs or monkmaxx. There is no middle ground.

Either find another drugs or monkmaxx. There is no middle ground.
What drugs do you recommend? I figure vodka is ultimately way worse than most drugs I can take in moderation, so i'm open for whatever

I never tried meditating. Never thought it would do anything, but thanks for suggesting. I'll have it in my thoughts

5htp, diclazepam, l-theanine, vyvanse, ssri, etc

What drugs do you recommend? I figure vodka is ultimately way worse than most drugs I can take in moderation, so i'm open for whatever

I never tried meditating. Never thought it would do anything, but thanks for suggesting. I'll have it in my thoughts
Weed > alcohol unless you have to function in society.

And with monkmaxxing i just meant staying off every kind of guilty pleasure even fapping and overeating.
try shrooms
Cant do that daily though.

I feel less anxious when I put my attention on my upper spine for some reason.

Start gymcelling or find hobbies bro

St. John's wort is the best of you want to escape the pain of life and just feel better.

Opioids/stimulants/alcohol/weed/benzos don't help longer than a few hours. Tried them. Not useful.

l-theanine every 4-6h along with 20min of meditation a day is pretty good (but i noticed effects sometimes fade away after stress during a day so 5-10 more mins few hours before going to be would be the best for sleep), NAC/CBD oil are also great if you want to relieve anxieties and depression instantly for like 4-5h, too bad that NAC makes me want to puke and i can feel pressure and sometimes pain in my liver . Want to try Shrooms again since last time when i tried them i had psychodelic trip while i wanted to start with microdose. Music, ASMR and fapping are also pretty good to calm you down, but nowhere near the calming effect of first method.

Last edited:
I don't feel stress or anxiety, or maybe I just internalize all of it and never noticed

What do you need to do on a day to day basis for your life to be OK? (i.e. work, school, etc)

Honestly, I get off the computer and go lay down. Really helps me clear my head.

I don't feel stress or anxiety, or maybe I just internalize all of it and never noticed
High test confirmed. If you have high testosterone you won't feel stress, anxiety and depression as much as low test soyboys like me.

High test confirmed. If you have high testosterone you won't feel stress, anxiety and depression as much as low test soyboys like me.
I'd chalk it up to past experiences but maybe its a mix of both