Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you make your voice deeper?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I need a deeper voice to make a incel commentary YouTube channel like Travis Blackpill. And I’m not smoking, even a cheap pack of cigarettes are expensive in my state.
@Incelius Savage

I need a deeper voice to make a incel commentary YouTube channel like Travis Blackpill. And I’m not smoking, even a cheap pack of cigarettes are expensive in my state.
@Incelius Savage
Smoking wont make your voice deeper, just make you sound like a chain smoker junkie. Which is extremely unattractive to society.

Record your commentary then use audacity to modify your voice

You don’t necessarily need a deep voice, you just need a melodic voice

@Incelius Savage
Try to learn how to do voice acting.

Try to learn how to do voice acting.
it doesn't sound good though. It sounds fake and forced and you can always tell that it's not their real voice. Just like those fags that try to talk from their stomachs and just end up sounding high.

it doesn't sound good though. It sounds fake and forced and you can always tell that it's not their real voice. Just like those fags that try to talk from their stomachs and just end up sounding high.
I dunno. I've been able to fake my voice through doing voices. It can teach you how to manage your voice tones better. :feelsthink:

Smoking wont make your voice deeper, just make you sound like a chain smoker junkie. Which is extremely unattractive to society.
I need voice deepening surgery

@Incelius Savage
Hire me because my voice is naturally deep af, mang

Based on that one post you made a while back with your voice in it, I think you have to work on sounding less ethnic first.

Based on that one post you made a while back with your voice in it, I think you have to work on sounding less ethnic first.
I sound white, you guys can’t accept an ethnic speaking fluent English. @Incelius Savage

I sound white, you guys can’t accept an ethnic speaking fluent English. @Incelius Savage
Maybe, I don't think mayos will be able to tell you're curry but I would have guessed you were curry if I just heard your voice.

Drink water, breathe slowly and talk slowly in a more monotonous voice.