Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you make friends?

Anthrax

Anthrax

Officer
★★★
Besides one person I occasionally talk to, I don’t have any friends. I’ve tried making some at collage, but it’s been 4 years and I’m in the same spot that I was in before. I’ve tried joining discord servers, forums, online games and I never get past having like 3 conversations with people. How does anyone make friends?

If you’re still in college just talk to people in your classes. Don’t talk to foids though, they make horrible friends

you have to find someone who has similar looks and height to you, then it's really simple

Idk how people make them after university/college, they usually have some sort of connections helping them branch out. Maybe at work. :dafuckfeels:

Don’t talk to foids though, they make horrible friends
Yeah, they're incredibly annoying, they can ruin a whole social circle for you if you're not walking on eggshells. Speaking from experience.

Yeah, they're incredibly annoying, they can ruin a whole social circle for you if you're not walking on eggshells. Speaking from experience.

If you’re still in college just talk to people in your classes. Don’t talk to foids though, they make horrible friends
I’ve tried and I’m not sure how to have a deeper connection or conversation with people, I usually talk to them 3 times before they stop responding to texts and avoid me on campus. I want to make atleast one before I graduate.

Through Discord. I've had people talk to me because of a nerdy shirt I'm wearing, maybe that could help you

I’ve tried and I’m not sure how to have a deeper connection or conversation with people, I usually talk to them 3 times before they stop responding to texts and avoid me on campus. I want to make atleast one before I graduate.
Try and get them to hang out with you like study together or have lunch together. That would form deeper connections

it's because they have better options than you. You can't have a deeper conversation with someone who doesn't want one with YOU

it's because they have better options than you. You can't have a deeper conversation with someone who doesn't want one with YOU
I think it’s because I go to a “artistic” school. A lot of people there are very left leaning, and I made two friends that I used to hangout with but they both ended up being trannies

I think it’s because I go to a “artistic” school. A lot of people there are very left leaning, and I made two friends that I used to hangout with but they both ended up being trannies
:dafuckfeels:

Add random weirdos on discord and see if we click

Same as having money- have money to make money. Have friends to make friends. It's a catch 22

you have to be useful somehow to them, then they'll be your friends. otherwise, no one gives a shit about you. just the way the world works

Idk how people make them after university/college, they usually have some sort of connections helping them branch out. Maybe at work. :dafuckfeels:
It is over after school years. People become entrenched in the rat race

Besides one person I occasionally talk to, I don’t have any friends. I’ve tried making some at collage, but it’s been 4 years and I’m in the same spot that I was in before. I’ve tried joining discord servers, forums, online games and I never get past having like 3 conversations with people. How does anyone make friends?
Drugs or death

I made a friend through meetup groups. Really only one though. Plenty of acquaintances though

It's hard for me to make new friends these days. All the people in my classes are richfag mainland chinks.

Best place to ask this question

I don't have a clue

Learn Chinese
Chinese isn't a language, it's an ethnicity. You mean learn mandarin or Cantonese? Well I'm not doing that.

Be neurotypical. Wash, don't be too ugly, expect to become the jester or try hard thug with muscle if manlet.

Be neurotypical. Wash, don't be too ugly, expect to become the jester or try hard thug with muscle if manlet.
jfl

the jester and the try hard thug seem like different sides of the same coin

jfl

the jester and the try hard thug seem like different sides of the same coin
That's because they are.

Opposite sides of the same coin. When we face each other, we can finally see our true selves. There may be a resemblance, but we never face the same direction.”

That's because they are.

Opposite sides of the same coin. When we face each other, we can finally see our true selves. There may be a resemblance, but we never face the same direction.”
Interesting