Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you know if you're a truecel?

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Guys who've tried to escape inceldom before and failed, please share your stories. People here call me a mentalcel because I've never tried; the truth is I don't know where to begin. I mean that literally--I don't know about any venues where the average woman is at or below my PSL rating.

Try online dating. tinder, pof ect.

try real life flirting and dating. go to bars, clubs, flirt with some women at social circle. if you get rejected on all fronts then you're a truecel

If your ugly and cant fix your looks your truecel

AnAnonymousPhag said:
If your ugly and cant fix your looks your truecel

TheVman said:
try real life flirting and dating. go to bars, clubs, flirt with some women at social circle. if you get rejected on all fronts then you're a truecel
JFL @ online dating as a sub7. Bars/clubs... good god I hate those kinds of places. Loud and obnoxious, and I'm a recovering alcoholic. And aren't those *the* premiere prowling grounds for Chad? I'd have to find some way of picking out venues specifically for uglies.

Social circle might work, but mine is rather small and I don't want to get ostracized. The women are generally above my PSL and already taken, so my chances with them are grim.

Back in my redpill days, i had the great idea to call the girl i wanted to ask out because 'texting is unpersonal bro just call her' well i literally sperged out when she said no, did not say anything for like 10 seconds because i didn't know what the fuck to do. Overall pure suicide fuel

KingOfRome said:
Guys who've tried to escape inceldom before and failed, please share your stories. People here call me a mentalcel because I've never tried; the truth is I don't know where to begin. I mean that literally--I don't know about any venues where the average woman is at or below my PSL rating.

Meetups, common interests. Yes, men DO become friends with women and end up marrying them. My neighbor has a great relationship, he is not that attractive, bald, etc, but he was friends with his wife first. Every woman is different. 

If it is based on Lust it is going to be short term anyway. What if you like history and meet a woman with a common interest, lots to talk about, easy conversation, etc. 

We all know here ugly guys have women. If you don't have tumors on your face you can likely meet someone. I still say you can be very attractive and be an incel if you are an aspie. What if you are blind to IOIs and don't know what to do when a strange women talks to you? You think they are going to pull down your pants and suck your dick in the supermarket? NEVER WILL HAPPEN, even if you are Brad Pitt looking. Maybe if you are very famous.

Another thing is rejection harden yourself. If a woman rejects you move on and learn from your experience. You may get rejected 100s of times. Is it going to be easy? No. Even Chads get rejected on cold approach.

KingOfRome said:
TheVman said:
JFL @ online dating as a sub7. Bars/clubs... good god I hate those kinds of places. Loud and obnoxious, and I'm a recovering alcoholic. And aren't those *the* premiere prowling grounds for Chad? I'd have to find some way of picking out venues specifically for uglies.
Social circle might work, but mine is rather small and I don't want to get ostracized. The women are generally above my PSL and already taken, so my chances with them are grim.
clubs and bars with drunk desperate chicks are the best options for a 5/6 normie

Women make the face like they're going to vomit every time they see you.

TheVman said:
clubs and bars with drunk desperate chicks are the best options for a 5/6 normie
I'd put myself at 3 or 4. If I were a 6 I probably wouldn't even be here.

oilonthe-Rose said:
Women make the face like they're going to vomit every time they see you.
Not the case with me as far as I can tell. Is there hope?

easy way - are you ugly? yes = its over no = its not over

true volcel way = at least going on online dating and messaging females, you dont even need to ask them out, well thats implying you get to such scenario where the female either replies or actually continues conversation. if u get rejected/ no response/ ghost ITS OVER FOR U TRUCEL

KingOfRome said:

minimal

If you are a friendless, kissless virgin past the age of 18 you are a truecel.

KingOfRome said:

Yeah, do they look at you with a look of desire. If they do, you should leave.
Another question; How old are you?
The only reason I'm not dead is that I still cling onto the hope that I'm just young and it'll get better.

VST said:
If you are a friendless, kissless virgin past the age of 18 you are a truecel.
Past the age of 13 more like. I'm still at high school and I'm one of like three virgins. Most people are fucking by 14.

oilonthe-Rose said:
Yeah, do they look at you with a look of desire. If they do, you should leave.
Another question; How old are you?
The only reason I'm not dead is that I still cling onto the hope that I'm just young and it'll get better.

Past the age of 13 more like. I'm still at high school and I'm one of like three virgins. Most people are fucking by 14.

Yeah I doubt that.
Most normies lie about being virgins, and you should too. 
No one likes virgins so you need to pretend you aren't one.

FHOs never want to be around you or give you IOIs, let alone want to fuck you (unless you're paying them).

You know it if you have never had a sexual experience with any girl in your life. Ignore all the fakecels who say they have kissed a girl once in their life.

When women roll call their kids when you walk in a park.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
You know it if you have never had a sexual experience with any girl in your life. Ignore all the fakecels who say they have kissed a girl once in their life.

even when they were a kid in elementary school?

BigGhey said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:
even when they were a kid in elementary school?

No I mean like high school and up. The fact that they were kissed once at least proves that girls indeed found them attractive ENOUGH to do it to them.

eurocel said:
Back in my redpill days, i had the great idea to call the girl i wanted to ask out because 'texting is unpersonal bro just call her' well i literally sperged out when she said no, did not say anything for like 10 seconds because i didn't know what the fuck to do. Overall pure suicide fuel
200.gif

de9159f7851e0d7a555bbd935d9b309b3ae5d00f.gif

Sound's like something i'd do

Kissing doesn't equal automatically getting sex and regular sex at that.

Khhv and if you are actually ugly you will know, no bdd bs

You're probably a truecel if you have over 1,000+ posts on a website like this.

Fuck my life.