Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL how do you imagine your death

obersteincel

obersteincel

Gauleiter
-
i'll either intentionally overdose on morphine in my 30s or die due to stroke/heart failure/cancer in my 50s, as a result of my shitty genetics in combination with my unsavory lifestyle :feelshmm:

either liver failure or being hit by a truck, had a few close calls before. bit of an "oh shit" moment when you feel the wind off a 3 ton steel box going at 60mph

Suicide, heart problems or stroke, potentially old age.

either liver failure or being hit by a truck, had a few close calls before. bit of an "oh shit" moment when you feel the wind off a 3 ton steel box going at 60mph
Your bones won't survive the impact. Neither would your brain

Could be anything, really. I could die from an aneurysm or get crushed by Stacy's Jeep Wrangler while she's doing her makeup while driving.

dead seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Getting shot, falling off a building, cancer, any kind of organ failure

Don’t think about it. I barely even lived.

Killed by post WW3 savages who ambush me during a routine supply run to restock some things in my bunker.

Shot from behind

What will happen is fbi is chasing me in airplane so then I jump out and shoot the plane with rocket launcher, killing all the sexhaver inside. Then as I am falling my parachute stop work and I desth.

I used to fantasize about dying in WW3. The fantasy consisted of me joining some militia with access to fighter jets. I'm flying in this formation of jets towards a carrier fleet, and my aircraft is struck my an air defense missile. I lose my legs in the blast, I receive multiple pieces of shrapnel in my body, and I'm jettisoned from my aircraft. I'm still conscious as I fall thousands of feet into the ocean. I hit the water, and I float to the surface. So I'm floating, bleeding profusely, and staring at the sun while this song plays in my mind.

View: https://youtu.be/1lyu1KKwC74

Old age at 120 years old

I used to fantasize about dying in WW3. The fantasy consisted of me joining some militia with access to fighter jets. I'm flying in this formation of jets towards a carrier fleet, and my aircraft is struck my an air defense missile. I lose my legs in the blast, I receive multiple pieces of shrapnel in my body, and I'm jettisoned from my aircraft. I'm still conscious as I fall thousands of feet into the ocean. I hit the water, and I float to the surface. So I'm floating, bleeding profusely, and staring at the sun while this song plays in my mind.

kino

better than surviving and being horrifically disabled i suppose
A truck going 60 and hitting you, will most likely end up like this. Upon initial impact your knees up to your ribcage would suffer the full force and probably break or fracture the bones, not to mention a lot of blunt trauma. Then you'd be forced away from the truck and slam into the ground or something near you, assuming you don't get pinned into a wall or vehicle. Depending on how you land you're most likely gonna slam your skull into something and at that amount of speed, you're either cracking the skull or your brain and neck are gonna get fucked up. Then you might even get ranover again as the truck is trying to break and might roll over you, crushing even more bones. Best outcome is that you are dead or nearly dead, unconscious enough to not feel the pain. Good luck with that hospital bill btw, at least a funeral home only charges your family, and you don't have any burdens at that point

Same. I will probably die in my sleep of heart attack but in all my daydreams I die fighting against my enemies invading my country, going out in a blaze of glory. Some brocels pointed out dying for your country is cucked...but imo it would be pretty cool still tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back