Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you guys cope ?

Der Untermensch

Der Untermensch

Recruit
★★
how do you guys cope with the soul crushing boredom of being a truecel with no friends ? I go out on long ass walks just to try and see people but most of them just ignore my existance or look away from me when i try to make eye contac t:feelsrope:

LDAR on this forum all day

art and knowing myself, the things I like, what gives me pleasure, etc

how do you guys cope with the soul crushing boredom of being a truecel with no friends ? I go out on long ass walks just to try and see people but most of them just ignore my existance or look away from me when i try to make eye contac t:feelsrope:
I read books, go into nature and I also really enjoy being home alone without anyone distracting me

Go on hikes, hunt, listen to music

gaming, gambling, exercising, internet, watching sports, listening to music

I think that's all

Nofapmaxxing, gymmaxxing, looksmaxxing and wagemaxxing. Saving up so i can usedChevroletCorvettemaxx. Sometimes i draw art of anime waifus.

Fap, workout, listen to music

Not well to be honest. I’ve tried many things and I’m pretty miserable to be blunt.

No friends, a soul crushing job I hate but must do because the alternative is homelessness and starvation, no sex or pathway to a family of my own, a terrible relationship with my delusional divorced parents, looks like I’ll never be able to afford a home or retirement despite my best efforts (you basically need two people working full time with STEM degrees to afford shit these days).

I dunno man, I play video games, watch TV, go for walks in nature, eat the best food I can afford (not great but it’s something).

I’m not good about the whole “don’t dwell on your problems” mantra. I used to be religious and blue pilled and I was definitely happier back then with my false hope thinking on it. Ah well can’t unsee what you’ve seen.

There’s little worse than being chronically lonely and hopeless. I’m a failure and I know it — I did everything I could. I got a good degree (my fucking lord Uni costs a fortune — what a scam) and I’ve worked tons of jobs over the years. I’ve really tried to make friends and ask out girls but I know the truth now.

I don’t have the guts to kill myself, but most days I wish I hadn’t been born if I’m honest. Behind all our hatred and cynicism, I think probably most of us are chronically depressed (real depression not “teehee” foid type depression) due to deeply unmet needs that are out of our power to fix.

Browse net , manga , daydream

Read books and manga, play games, hentai.