Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you guys cope ?

Der Untermensch

Der Untermensch

Recruit
★★
1d 3m
how do you guys cope with the soul crushing boredom of being a truecel with no friends ? I go out on long ass walks just to try and see people but most of them just ignore my existance or look away from me when i try to make eye contac t:feelsrope:

sub human

sub human

In this joy of madness my smile might seem a frown
★★★★★
30d 39m
LDAR on this forum all day

iceandblood

iceandblood

Autistic
★★★★★
5d 10h 23m
art and knowing myself, the things I like, what gives me pleasure, etc

Pepecel

Pepecel

bro have you ever like you know like have you ever
★★★★★
38d 6h 53m
how do you guys cope with the soul crushing boredom of being a truecel with no friends ? I go out on long ass walks just to try and see people but most of them just ignore my existance or look away from me when i try to make eye contac t:feelsrope:
I read books, go into nature and I also really enjoy being home alone without anyone distracting me

BardakTheGreat

BardakTheGreat

Industrial strength foid repellent
★★★
10d 2h 51m
Go on hikes, hunt, listen to music

K

kampman

waiting for the end
★★★★★
196d 10h 29m
gaming, gambling, exercising, internet, watching sports, listening to music

I think that's all

SupremeGentleman48

SupremeGentleman48

Banned
-
4d 9h 5m
Nofapmaxxing, gymmaxxing, looksmaxxing and wagemaxxing. Saving up so i can usedChevroletCorvettemaxx. Sometimes i draw art of anime waifus.

Cypher

Cypher

Recruit
★★
17h 1m
Fap, workout, listen to music

cvh1991

cvh1991

Captain
★★
6d 21h 29m
Not well to be honest. I’ve tried many things and I’m pretty miserable to be blunt.

No friends, a soul crushing job I hate but must do because the alternative is homelessness and starvation, no sex or pathway to a family of my own, a terrible relationship with my delusional divorced parents, looks like I’ll never be able to afford a home or retirement despite my best efforts (you basically need two people working full time with STEM degrees to afford shit these days).

I dunno man, I play video games, watch TV, go for walks in nature, eat the best food I can afford (not great but it’s something).

I’m not good about the whole “don’t dwell on your problems” mantra. I used to be religious and blue pilled and I was definitely happier back then with my false hope thinking on it. Ah well can’t unsee what you’ve seen.

There’s little worse than being chronically lonely and hopeless. I’m a failure and I know it — I did everything I could. I got a good degree (my fucking lord Uni costs a fortune — what a scam) and I’ve worked tons of jobs over the years. I’ve really tried to make friends and ask out girls but I know the truth now.

I don’t have the guts to kill myself, but most days I wish I hadn’t been born if I’m honest. Behind all our hatred and cynicism, I think probably most of us are chronically depressed (real depression not “teehee” foid type depression) due to deeply unmet needs that are out of our power to fix.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Rotter
★★★★★
256d 16h 57m
Browse net , manga , daydream

KaijuBanzai

KaijuBanzai

Greycel
14h 26m
Read books and manga, play games, hentai.