Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how do you guys cope with your issues?

brokenheartcel

brokenheartcel

it was over when you were born
★★
i just use discord for a bit to escape the pain of my existence, but it hurts me even further to know that these folks would never befriend me if they caught sight of me

Yeah just hang yourself. You deserve it as u see

There are millions of good copes out there. I play videogames, subnautica atm its amazing.

I do MMA. I smash newbie Chads

I eat great food

I just play videogames, post here and watch youtube videos.

Fitness (Raises endorphins)

Internet (YouTube, Forums)

Books.

Japenese Green Tea (Caffiene)

Music + Daydreaming.

Looking to up my drug-game with microdose LSD. I'm feeling alright. I am not suffering but I am not content either.

I am not sure for how many decades we can keep this up guys. Roping before 2040 is foolish, do not forget.

jerk off, watch videos.

I drink a lot. The more time spent passed out the better

There are millions of good copes out there. I play videogames, subnautica atm its amazing.

I do MMA. I smash newbie Chads

I eat great food
>subnautica
gettyimages-919094590.jpg

Krav maga, shooting, other military training, writing, translating (know 5 languages), making money, traveling. There are a lot of copes.

Nihilism and stoicism-lite- it gives me passive cope ability so I don't have to consume cheap media constantly and can live a content life without conforming to the societal success criteria.

I mainly watching anime,reading about several topics,spending time on discord and I am trying to learn a programming language at the moment

bro kent :heart:sale
RIH:heybby:

maladaptive day dreaming helps me a lot, helps me fall asleep easily but makes it hard for me to wake up because i rather be laying down and dreaming about another life.

Looking at fan art and sfw doujins of fate characters helps a lot

I used to watch anime when I had free time but don’t sadly anymore because I’m busy. I read manga but it doesn’t really help me cope it’s more of a thing I do when I’m bored.

I do a bit of coding but it does not help what so ever it just makes me sort of stress since it’s work related.

I used to do morning jogs and long bike rides but don’t have the time and am in a bad location now so can’t really do them either.

Anything enjoyable i can get my hands on.