Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you guys had a Death Note, would you use it and how?

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

White Woman Hater
★★★
I'm curious, if any of you owned a death note, would you use it? If I wanted to keep living for a while I'd use it strategically and only use it for popular foids/pieces of shit who have no relationship to me. If I wanted to die, I'd use it on a shit ton of people, including people I know but then rope so I wouldn't be caught.

Could I just write everyone and would everyone die? If not I wouldn't bother tbh. Maybe start raping and killing them instantly jfl

Could I just write everyone and would everyone die? If not I wouldn't bother tbh. Maybe start raping and killing them instantly jfl
In death note of course

I would eradicate leftards because they ruin my movies and videogames, It feels forced all these politics, I have no problem with it being a black man in the games but for the love of god, PLEASE integrate it well, Like for example Equalizer, It doesnt feel forced at all, Just watch equalizer 1, Great movie! I know they can make black people without making it woke, So if they are to be there, No offense but for the love of god, Dont make it feel forced and make it all about color and narrative, AND stop banning whites WE ARE NOT MOSTERS, Just humans, Dogs and cats have different races and so does humans so for the love of god stop outcasting the white race from everywhere to movies to gaming, JOBS, Etc.

I would start by making every Jew disappear. Then blacks and curry’s. Then after that I would cleanse the white race by getting rid of the dregs and criminals

How would it work if there’s multiple people with the same name (Ex:John Doe)

I'd kill all niggers and the families of some women who have tortured me.

Can’t you make people do stuff with it before they die?
Seems way more useful for that than killing people

I'd definitely write the names of all my bullies and then would love to see their parents suffer or write the name of everyone that my bully loves.

I'd definitely write the names of all my bullies and then would love to see their parents suffer or write the name of everyone that my bully loves.
make sure to specify the cause of death, make it painful.

well if i wouldnt get in trouble or whatever then 100%

IMG 7492

Death note has now become a normfaggified

"Have you anything to enter into evidence?"
"I do, your honor."

I would use it to name about 80% of the men on Earth then sit back and watch the chaos unfold.

Would kill every sexhaver I know and then myself