Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you guys cope with death?

subsubhuman

subsubhuman

waiting to be born
I cant cope with the fact that one day I wont exist anymore. I hate my life, but not existing is not fathomable for me.

I hate my life, but not existing is not fathomable for me.
Of course, it's not. You can't.

We find various means to cope with death, but ultimately we have to accept it. At times, going into the void does terrify me. What terrifies me more is if religions are correct about the soul, life after death, and heaven and hell. Sometimes it's merely the pain of death that scares me, because it's a pain you will experience only once, and it could be very, VERY painful.

Think about it. Think about how painful anything serious in your body is, like a major fracture or laceration. Think about painful a fucking migraine can be. Now think about total organ failure at death. Your entire body is literally fighting to stay alive, as your organs start shutting down and dying.

I look forward to it. If I cannot have a gf in this life, then why bother living

Honestly I try not to think about it. Not existing anymore is a very scary thought

Just ignore it and delude yourself into believing you'll mog in the next life.

I like the idea of not existing. seems peaceful.

I struggle to believe that after we die there's just going to be nothingness. I like to cope with reincarnation in hopes of being reborn with better genetics, but I think heaven and hell are more likely tbh.

It's the means of relief from this shit existence, a good thing

By coping, believing that i'll go to Heaven or Hell when i die

It probably just feels like falling asleep

I cant cope with the fact that one day I wont exist anymore. I hate my life, but not existing is not fathomable for me.
I think if the big crunch big bang cycle is real then the atoms of our brain would end on another living being. So the moment you die, you feel you instantly reincarnate on some random alien shit.

I don't mind death at all if anything I prefer it, after 2 decades on this planet I can confidently say my life is mundane.

It was Arthur Schopenhauer, i believe, - the greatest philosopher ever - who asserted that if one is afraid of death, i.e. the time after you cease to exist, you should also be afraid of the time before your birth.

Did you experience suffering before you were born? No. Before birth, there was no hypergamy and the need to adapt to the requirements of society and foids (Penis size, height, physique, earnings) There was just a void - an eternal dream without plots.

Easy to cope for me. Most likely, all my suffering will end and there will be nothing afterwards. In the rare chance god exists, I will go to heaven. I often wanna die really badly

I like the idea of death if ill just stop existing. Living forever is my biggest fear

How do you guys cope with death?

I'm fascinated by the ideas of death and the afterlife.

I constantly remind myself that one day, I'll die and my body will be nothing more than lifeless meat.

I'm afraid of death. But I also want to badly leave this realm of suffering, if that makes sense.

We find various means to cope with death, but ultimately we have to accept it. At times, going into the void does terrify me. What terrifies me more is if religions are correct about the soul, life after death, and heaven and hell. Sometimes it's merely the pain of death that scares me, because it's a pain you will experience only once, and it could be very, VERY painful.

Think about it. Think about how painful anything serious in your body is, like a major fracture or laceration. Think about painful a fucking migraine can be. Now think about total organ failure at death. Your entire body is literally fighting to stay alive, as your organs start shutting down and dying.
Your body is actually kinda prepared for it, and most of the time, u get unconscious before the death

“I’m bound to live my destiny……I’m longing for eternity…..”

But, I want to know what happens after death.

I am not in a rush to die.
I want to live for as long as possible.

But, at the same time, I just want to see the afterlife, or if there even is an afterlife.

whom idea was this? who the fuck made this section? @proudweeb
we gon have a lot of laughs

I guess the only way to avoid this would be blowing my central nervous system's HQ with a 12 gauge. instant death, could have a moment of pain but I don't think it would last more than a second with my brain smoothie splattered all the way to the wall opposite of the one I sleep next to

Muh decomposition

One thing I'm afraid about death is whether I'll be reborn as an animal. Just imagine reincarnating as a prey species over and over, brutally dying each time. First you get eaten alive by your rat mom, second you are slowly torn apart by a weasel as a rabbit, third you are choked to death inside a komodo dragon as a piglet, fourth you are born in a chicken farm that makes unit 731 look like child's play.

Come to think of it, life as an incel is somewhat easier than life as an animal. Sometimes.

Last edited:
Hard to say.

I sometimes worry that I wouldn't get to do everything in life, but death will happen regardless.

(If I ever die) I would want to know that a day before that I'm lying down a hospital bed with wife, kids, and grandkids (doubt that would ever happen) or at the very least at least if alone with nobody still something like this, and then die during my sleep peacefully (to trick myself that I'm continually living within my dreams without knowing but perhaps at some point in my dreams I'd know that I've died). Old people usually go down with cancers, diseases, or some organ failure. Not sure if I'm going to end up having a peaceful death during my sleep...

It was Arthur Schopenhauer, i believe, - the greatest philosopher ever - who asserted that if one is afraid of death, i.e. the time after you cease to exist, you should also be afraid of the time before your birth.

Everyone will die at some point, just like billions of people who ever live on earth. Death is not that tragic for yourself but for other people around you.

I don't. I'm actually looking forward to it.

By not pondering too much about it

I believe I will exist in hell after I die

Modern humans are the only ones who think about suicide, animals don't and tribal people don't. That's how i cope with death knowing that animals will never think about death. We have to be more like wild animals, stop thinking too much.

Existence itself is a negative existential state

In the end it doesn't matter as in the long run, after the heat death of the universe, it doesn't matter how often someone has reproduced.

In my eyes that doesnt make any sense. Losing something is way worse, than never having it.
Think about the guy that has millions of dollars on his bitcoin portfolio, but doesnt has access to it, because he forgot the key.
I think he would be way happier if he didnt had any bitcoins. Now he is regretting his whole life everyday

Jesus is real I am not afraid of death

Last year i went through whole month in panic mode when i started thinking about death, then i realized i dont really fear death but i fear dying without having lived a full life. Death is merely the end of the movie but my movie has not even started yet.

Honestly death isnt what scares me my life scares me alot more

My view on death is that it is just a nothingness and you dont existence anymore in any way Your consciousness is completely wiped away
If this is true you dont need to worry about non existence because you wont feel anything to care in the first place

Sounds alot better to me then this shit life

I believe I will exist in hell after I die
Brutal
Fire Elmo GIF

One thing I'm afraid about death is whether I'll be reborn as an animal. Just imagine reincarnating as a prey species over and over, brutally dying each time. First you get eaten alive by your rat mom, second you are slowly torn apart by a weasel as a rabbit, third you are choked to death inside a komodo dragon as a piglet, fourth you are born in a chicken farm that makes unit 731 look like child's play.

Come to think of it, life as an incel is somewhat easier than life as an animal. Sometimes.
I would argue its worse to be an incel since we are actually concious of everything being done to us
The animal is only conscious of its death and the pain that comes from the way it is killed
but we are conscious of all the bullying mocking and abuse we receive in this life
Our lives are alot longer then an animals life and we will take alot more suffering then an animal ever had to

Depending on the attributes we are born with incels are a prey species too
unless you are born as a strong ogre you are prey
We are at the bottom of the human hierachy
We have no social power at all

we are metaphorically eaten or killed by other people to raise their status and make them feel good about themselves and their place in the hierarchy
An animal might die once but we will die thousands of times including our actual death

The way I see it is when an animal dies it is the most brutal mog they will ever experience but that will be the only time they are mogged
Imagine being attacked and brutally killed by an animal that has been better developed to survive
There is no way you can stop it as it tears you apart or kills you in some sort of brutal and unforgiving way

But isn’t this just life as an incel
You are always being mogged and treated like shit because you arent as well devoloped as a chad is

you are not going to survive since this mogging and the abuse you get from people for your genes will lead to your death in one way or another like suicide or alcoholism to cope
So it is pretty much just a long paniful prolonged death

There is no sympathy given to you like there is no sympathy given to the prey animal while it is being killed

Last edited:
Did you experience suffering before you were born? No. Before birth, there was no hypergamy and the need to adapt to the requirements of society and foids (Penis size, height, physique, earnings) There was just a void - an eternal dream without plots.

"Resolute acceptance of death"

High IQ response. good read

Your body is actually kinda prepared for it, and most of the time, u get unconscious before the death
How can you be sure? Have you ever experienced a heart attack? Your heart literally stops working. It's PAINFUL AS FUCK, according to survivor reports.