Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you guys cope with death?

How can you be sure? Have you ever experienced a heart attack? Your heart literally stops working. It's PAINFUL AS FUCK, according to survivor reports.
Heart attack is unnatural death. It's like burning yourself alive and expecting to feel no pain. If we talking about natural death like aging then your body is prepared for it. And lots of other suicide methods gives a painless end to your life too

Heart attack is unnatural death.
What the hell does this mean? How it it unnatural?

It's like burning yourself alive and expecting to feel no pain.
Burning yourself alive is something you choose to do. You don't have a choice in your heart attack. JFL

If we talking about natural death like aging then your body is prepared for it.
Unless there's evidence that the body undergoes some kind of analgesic release before the moment of death, "being prepared" doesn't preclude the presence and sensations of pain.

And lots of other suicide methods gives a painless end to your life too
This artificial scenario is probably the only case where it's painless.

What the hell does this mean? How it it unnatural?

Burning yourself alive is something you choose to do. You don't have a choice in your heart attack. JFL

Unless there's evidence that the body undergoes some kind of analgesic release before the moment of death, "being prepared" doesn't preclude the presence and sensations of pain.

This artificial scenario is probably the only case where it's painless.
True, you are right. I thought aging itself is a way of dying which isnt the case. Death causes because of heart diseases and other illness like pneumonia and stuff. But yeah that's why believe roping in 30's is way better than living till old tbh

True, you are right. I thought aging itself is a way of dying which isnt the case. Death causes because of heart diseases and other illness like pneumonia and stuff. But yeah that's why believe roping in 30's is way better than living till old tbh
I remember watching a presentation on an aging researcher and he said something along the opposite vein. It was a TED talk by an aging researcher. I'll try to find it.

The real question is, how does death cope with me?

I'm more afraid of dying than death, dying is slow and painful most of the time. Were most likely to either die slowly from terminal cancer or a heart attack, both are brutal ways to go.