Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you get the courage to rope?

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Why is there this 1% resistance to death? Are people who don't rope just too high inhib compared to people who actually do it?
If i could die in my sleep i would in a heartbeat, but even roping is a violent way to die and more painful then i imagined

Don´t do it.
By all means, if you have something to live for.
Even, if it ain´t pussy.

Don´t do it.
By all means, if you have something to live for.
Even, if it ain´t pussy.
I can't live being a worthless subhuman when there are chads everywhere, ontop of that i have massive anxiety, there is no hope for me whatsoever. The last 10 years have been suffering and that will continue for aslong as i live.

Don't do it man

I can't live being a worthless subhuman when there are chads everywhere, ontop of that i have massive anxiety, there is no hope for me whatsoever. The last 10 years have been suffering and that will continue for aslong as i live.
You´re not the only one with anxiety.
Learn how to overcome it.
Or take some supplements that help you.
I took Zoloft for some time, it relieved me from all that mental junk.

Your username....
Come on.
This is the very definition of a loser dude.
Giving up is so damn easy.
Dying like some lost abandoned dog is the last thing i would ever add to my task list.

The actual fea of what happens after death. Despite most people being edgy nihilists and materialist they still don't know the real nature of death and would not want to know if not forced to.
Think about it, what if Christianity is the truth, than you will be in an eternal lake of fire after suicide. And no, I am not a big believer myself.

Rope is pointless for me. I will die in a massive earthquake in 10 years maybe even early anyways. The only thing i want to do right now is surgerymaxxing and see if i can go up 1-2 points.

You´re not the only one with anxiety.
Learn how to overcome it.
Or take some supplements that help you.
I took Zoloft for some time, it relieved me from all that mental junk.

Your username....
Come on.
This is the very definition of a loser dude.
Giving up is so damn easy.
Dying like some lost abandoned dog is the last thing i would ever add to my task list.
Where i live they won't give you medication for anxiety, i tried.

When rope lies near at you it is easy to do .
Just get something i would say

The actual fea of what happens after death. Despite most people being edgy nihilists and materialist they still don't know the real nature of death and would not want to know if not forced to.
Think about it, what if Christianity is the truth, than you will be in an eternal lake of fire after suicide. And no, I am not a big believer myself.
Im not really afraid of hell tbh, rather being gone as i have taken being alive for granted, but at this point the physical pain scares me more then the mental one.
When rope lies near at you it is easy to do .
Just get something i would say
Have u tried it? Hurts like a bitch

Where i live they won't give you medication for anxiety, i tried.
Don´t you have a family doctor that can help you out ?
At least that´s how i got my prescribed anti depressants.

For me, it is the cowards way out.
Fight the adversity.
Don´t give in.
Be a fighter, not a conformist to your doom.

Don´t you have a family doctor that can help you out ?
At least that´s how i got my prescribed anti depressants.

For me, it is the cowards way out.
Fight the adversity.
Don´t give in.
Be a fighter, not a conformist to your doom.
For me its what i want, so im a weak coward beta for not doing it, back in the day they would just rope with zero fucks, like true men

For me its what i want, so im a weak coward beta for not doing it, back in the day they would just rope with zero fucks, like true men
My definition of a real man is by not giving up.
Don´t capitulate, despite the adversities of life.
If you feel so sure about roping, then what else can i say ?

Ummm... strange question, actual people who can give you advices how to succesfuly commit suicide is already dead so... I think you should find answer on your own.

Firearms and if you can't access it, jump from a high building, those are the methods you do if you're serious and not larping for attention

I 100% plan to rope when parents die, I don't think parents deserve to go through pain of loosing son even if I am an embarrassment, 25-30 years I will rope for definite.

I have already been to hell, living as an autist in a NT world, God won't send me to hell, I'm sure of it.

I think being drunk out of your mind probably helps. I would also feel more confident with a method that is proven and trusted. I have settled on a method involving a controlled substance. I just want to read up more about dosages and effects, and then try to procure what I need. I'm not in any great hurry but I can't go on like this for years and years. I think that like with most things being as prepared and aware as you possibly can be will give you confidence and courage.

I have already been to hell, living as an autist in a NT world, God won't send me to hell, I'm sure of it.
Thats a good point
I think being drunk out of your mind probably helps. I would also feel more confident with a method that is proven and trusted. I have settled on a method involving a controlled substance. I just want to read up more about dosages and effects, and then try to procure what I need. I'm not in any great hurry but I can't go on like this for years and years. I think that like with most things being as prepared and aware as you possibly can be will give you confidence and courage.
Thats true, no way you are gonna do this sober

go ER, so if you die it'll be an unexpected bullet to the head from a cop

go ER, so if you die it'll be an unexpected bullet to the head from a cop

yeah he wouldnt even feel it most likely. Before his brain can even have time to process what just happened, his brain will be smeared all over some wall or a pavement etc.

Whiskey and cocaine.