Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Where to get courage to rope?

• Thread starter autisticmanchild
  • Start date
A

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★
I want the courage to rope. Ive decided this life isnt for me anymore but Its hard to find courage to do it. I plan on dying from fentany overdose I just need the courage to find, buy and consume.

Fuck that choose a bettER option

If u don’t rope right it can be very painful. Chose better options like helium, it will be painless. I don’t want you to do it but that’s the way I would do it

Last edited:
If u don’t rope right it can be very painful. Chose better options like helium, it will be painless. I don’t want you to do it but that’s the way I would do it
They don't sell plain helium anymore for that reason.

Maybe Xanax for courage.

Guys its not easy to rope. Even dying a failure or from someone else feels different. Im going to keep trying to move forward no matter what.

Take steroids, a badass way to rope

I want the courage to rope. Ive decided this life isnt for me anymore but Its hard to find courage to do it. I plan on dying from fentany overdose I just need the courage to find, buy and consume.
Go ER

Alcohol can lower your inhibition level

Try an opiate first it's supposed to be the best feeling in the world the first time you do it

Try an opiate first it's supposed to be the best feeling in the world the first time you do it
Its true. All the pain goes away. The feeling is so good that the pre-opioid brain can genuinely not fathom it. No words can transmit it.

Its true. All the pain goes away. The feeling is so good that the pre-opioid brain can genuinely not fathom it. No words can transmit it.
I imagine it's like how it feels to wake up from a amazing nap. Just pure bliss but longer

Drink whole bottle of ever clear+Shoot in head with Glock 20

I imagine it's like how it feels to wake up from a amazing nap. Just pure bliss but longer
not only is it infinite euphoria, pain doesnt exist. mental or physical. i asked someone to slap me in the face and it felt as if i was getting kissed by a goddess on the cheek. i vomited 13 times, it felt like my throat and mouth were being caressed by warm rainbows of love.

not only is it infinite euphoria, pain doesnt exist. mental or physical. i asked someone to slap me in the face and it felt as if i was getting kissed by a goddess on the cheek. i vomited 13 times, it felt like my throat and mouth were being caressed by warm rainbows of love.
When and did you inject

Glowie detect

That sounds awesome. Is that something u can take ur whole life or will it have bad consequences of a delitrious nature

You spelled rape wrong

That sounds awesome. Is that something u can take ur whole life or will it have bad consequences of a delitrious nature
I'm sure if you limited it's usage then it would still be potent, but its one of the most addictive substances that exists. Junkies usually don't even get euphoria anymore they just don't want to get sick from withdrawal

Go sing karaoke and eat giant burgers

I do it indirectly. I just get drunk and goon and I feel disgustingly good all the time. I know death is near, fuck it. Go buy a pack of lucky strikes and some beer and vodka and goon away the rest of your shitty incel life

rape hoes and then get the courage