Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you feel when you see another obvious incel in public?

Recruit
★★★★★
How do you feel? I sometimes wish I could be friends with those guys. There's a guy who works in the same building with me and I sometimes see him during lunch. I saw him eating alone the other day.

How do you feel? I sometimes wish I could be friends with those guys. There's a guy who works in the same building with me and I sometimes see him during lunch. I saw him eating alone the other day.
I'd probably make friends to not be a friend cel unless he is and annoying shithead

I think something like "Maybe he's an incel, maybe he's a normie, idk"

I just feel bad for them having the same genetic curse of unattractiveness and move on. :feelsbadman:

I think something like "Maybe he's an incel, maybe he's a normie, idk"
Sometimes it's pretty much obvious by their looks that they cannot be a normie.

i see tons of them. you can instantly tell when someone is an incel. when you have never before seen someone who looks like them with an attractive young foid. most of them are bluepillers or turbo copers though. i probably wouldn't be able to have a conversation with them like i would with incels on here who are blackpilled

They always look pissed and irritated.

i saw a trucel on the bus today, really sad thing ,i could see the pain in his eyes

I treat them better than normies if I have the opportunity

i saw a trucel on the bus today, really sad thing ,i could see the pain in his eyes
Man, when I see someone like this, it's really painful. Sometimes it's really obvious. I wonder if others feel the same when they see me.

every time i see someone i think is a trucel i end up seeing them with a girl or just general life mog me sooner or later

I never see incels its manly normies and foids and chads

Then I see foids with kids and boyfriend all the time, foids whose looksmatches would be truecels.

I see A LOT, toilets just mock us, today I was scrolling through pictures but because it looked like I was swiping right really quickly two teenage girls just started laughing at me while I was exercising and they were walking their dog, it was absolutely brutal.

Usually then he is around 100 normalnigger spetznatz agents and if I said what I really think they would instantly know

I see A LOT, toilets just mock us, today I was scrolling through pictures but because it looked like I was swiping right really quickly two teenage girls just started laughing at me while I was exercising and they were walking their dog, it was absolutely brutal.
Gosh, so unnecessary by them.

I probably look stressed and anxious.
Probably same. I live in small town and few of the guys im certain they are incels/truecels I see them often in town, they look unapproachable, I don't think they are interested in making friends.

Probably same. I live in small town and few of the guys im certain they are incels/truecels I see them often in town, they look unapproachable, I don't think they are interested in making friends.
I guess they are always seen alone?

I guess they are always seen alone?
Alone or family member, one helps his grandma selling stuff on the market, other works in the post office he pretty much acts normally, one guy makes websites and shit and rarely leaves the house, he is extremely poor. I rarely leave the house so maybe they do go out or something.

Alone or family member, one helps his grandma selling stuff on the market, other works in the post office he pretty much acts normally, one guy makes websites and shit and rarely leaves the house, he is extremely poor. I rarely leave the house so maybe they do go out or something.
Now that I'm thinking, I'm only ever seen alone myself.

Now that I'm thinking, I'm only ever seen alone myself.
Im often with my nephew, before he grew up a little I was always alone, its heaven and earth difference how other treat me differently when im with the kid vs alone. You know, if people presume you're a parent they respect you and talk more friendly with you, example at stores or such, when you're alone especially at older age, people see you as a creep and failure. When he was younger than 5yo everyone were abnormally friendly to us, fathers get huge halo, they prove they are capable of finding an foid and getting her pregnant and people respect that.

I feel sorry for them as i see them as a clone of myself

Im often with my nephew, before he grew up a little I was always alone, its heaven and earth difference how other treat me differently when im with the kid vs alone. You know, if people presume you're a parent they respect you and talk more friendly with you, example at stores or such, when you're alone especially at older age, people see you as a creep and failure. When he was younger than 5yo everyone were abnormally friendly to us, fathers get huge halo, they prove they are capable of finding an foid and getting her pregnant and people respect that.
That totally makes sense. And it's kinda brutal.

That totally makes sense. And it's kinda brutal.
Being an incel after 30 is brutal, people assume you're crazy, gay or pedo because you don't have a wife and kids. They are bluepilled and can't comprehend that some of us don't have a choice other than being alone, they presume that something is deeply wrong with us.

Being an incel after 30 is brutal, people assume you're crazy, gay or pedo because you don't have a wife and kids. They are bluepilled and can't comprehend that some of us don't have a choice other than being alone, they presume that something is deeply wrong with us.
I'm 32. I'm really noticing it in my workplace, people younger than me, many of them seem to have relationships, some behave in a really confident way.

I'm 32. I'm really noticing it in my workplace, people younger than me, many of them seem to have relationships, some behave in a really confident way.
Im 35, we are in the same boat. Normies mostly talk about their gfs, wives, houses etc and when they notice that i keep quiet or evade those subjects, they fucking know, they realize I have zero experience and start treating me like im an retarded child.

Im 35, we are in the same boat. Normies mostly talk about their gfs, wives, houses etc and when they notice that i keep quiet or evade those subjects, they fucking know, they realize I have zero experience and start treating me like im an retarded child.
That sounds rough. Mainly the same story for me. People in their 30s often have relationships, mortgages, cars. I have none of those.

I always feel like I want to up to them and ask, but then I remember that if they're actually normies they're gonna laugh at me. I'd rather be lonely than publicly humiliated

I always feel like I want to up to them and ask, but then I remember that if they're actually normies they're gonna laugh at me. I'd rather be lonely than publicly humiliated
If you saw someone browsing incels.is would you go and talk to them?

I dont think I'll ever see someone on .is irl tho, I live in a very small town
Understandable. I think somebody once posted that they saw someone browse .is on a bus.

that's pretty cool, I hope i find someone one day and muster up the courage to talk to him. would be nice to get an irl cel friend

Happened to me once, I never think about befriending someone wheter he's incel or not, I just always try to talk nicely and be chill with them.

i go out of my way very aggressively to be nice to them, but i also don't share too much information with them because what happens a lot is that a normie will ask that incel 'what are you two talking about' and he will tell them because he isn't as intensely blackpilled as you are to know how to perform good counter-intelligence operations on the normie infiltrators. also normies will try to turn him against you. the normies create this massive risk, so i will still aggressively approach incels for friendship.

normies piss their pants and get very angry when they see incels hanging out, because obviously incels conspire against normies. i always go out of my way to find incels to be friends with. to be fair though sometimes they are not incels either just some sort of low smv outcast. but since normies conspire aggressively against me, i conspire aggressively against normies by finding others to partner with.

but even then some incels i would avoid. some are just really crazy and i avoid them even more than normies jfl.

Last edited:
i dont recall ever thinking this